LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hot Rod A.D.D!
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a link to video I made showing some of the fun I had racing no prep 1/8th mile with my drag race club "streetcar syndicate ".
I finally got my chance to take a Hellcat down too! I asked him if he wanted to race after a cool down since it was 100* out and he said let's race now with a ****y smirk . The track was slicker than shit so I knew i had a shot and yes he was on drag radials.....watch the video!https://youtu.be/9IAYTIS95dQ

·
Hot Rod A.D.D!
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That guy will never live that down.
Nice, did you get to talk to him after the race?
Funny thing happened , I was full on talking shit with my buddies ,laughing and all that stuff when I noticed he was watching the whole celebration...haha . I figured the sportsman like thing to do was go over and talk to him. He admitted to under estimating the GTO and was shocked that I was naturally aspirated. He definitely started to real me in after the 1/8th but he ran out of track. 1.9 60ft for me and a 2.0 for him I think, I'll find the time slip.

·
It's simple physics
3,733 Posts
Great race. And I was going to say I think in the quarter he might have taken you. Awesome kill.

LR

·
Hot Rod A.D.D!
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great race. And I was going to say I think in the quarter he might have taken you. Awesome kill.

LR
That was the 1/4. The other races were 1/8th

·
oops, killed another one
436 Posts

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
Nice Kill on a slick track, good driving man. Looked to be a 12.0 @ 121, so the lack of traction shows on the E.t. Way to step up !

·
Hot Rod A.D.D!
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice Kill on a slick track, good driving man. Looked to be a 12.0 @ 121, so the lack of traction shows on the E.t. Way to step up !
It spun on the hit so I did a quick pedal. I was surprised it trapped 121 since it was so hot out.

·
It's simple physics
3,733 Posts
Holy cow. I stand corrected - didn't look at the signage since you guys didn't seem to be using it early on. Good on you mate; great run.

LR

1 - 12 of 12 Posts