LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone from LS1GTO.COM website. My name is Ron Pauley and I'm the owner of Saint Pauley's Motor Sports. I'm a broker and I have many GTO's available right now @ MSRP! I've been in the business for over 20 years and have many satisfied customers. I'm happy say that I have talked with the owner of LS1GTO.COM and he gave me the OK to help out you great bunch of GTO enthusiast. I'll be glad to earn your business and if you have any questions please feel free to call my toll free number at 866-777-1953! I'm in Michigan and if you would like to check out my website here it is Saint Pauley’s Motor Sports . ! Give me a call and we can discuss what Saint Pauley's Motor Sports can do for you. Thanks!

·
Old GTO Owner
2,812 Posts
MSRP uh? Wow, what a deal. Sorry, I don't need the car that bad.

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Pontiac worked really hard to deliver price wise for us ... they got even better than what they had thought in the end. The downfall to that is there is not that much markup at all in the cars. As a result you will not see the cars heavily discounted.

·
Old GTO Owner
2,812 Posts
Pontiac telling you what they want you to hear and know. There is a $2462 difference between KNOWN invoice and MSRP. That doesn't include the holdback, usually at least $800. So now it's up to $3262 that the dealer makes on a GTO if sold at MSRP.

Sorry, that's no deal for a 18K production run car. And one that has had a luke warm reception as far as the looks go.

Would I pay $500 over invoice for the right color combo and tranny? Yup. But that is about it. I will wait for the cars to sit on dealers lots until they realize they are loosing money paying on them sitting.

It happens to each and every "low production" car that comes down the pike. And those still on dealers lots when the '05 is announced (and if it gets the LS2/hood scoops) the dealers are going to get porked even more.

You can get any STi, Evo or Cobra for near invoice right now. Hell, some even under with the rebates.

I'll wait.

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Hrmm your in Bay City and I'm in Midland, might be time for a quick trip across 10!

·
Registered
44 Posts
mrgto said:
I'll wait.
Sorry to say the US treasury has decided to allow the $US to devalue recently (keeping interest rates low, also keep the Chinese on their toes) and the $AUSSIE has gained at least %25 in the last year. I wasn't on hand for the signing of the GTO contracts, but I would suggest that you consider how this may affect GTO pricing in future. :thumbs:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sir, tyou really done need 2 SSRs...now me, I dont have any...

But I do have a GTO, so I win!!

j/k. Good luck selling those cars, for MSRP you should have no trouble.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts