LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
"Supercharged"
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured since we are all in the same neck of the woods I would drop in.

Bascially we all have the same engines, so we are somewhat common. :)

I probably will not post much but hope to meet up and cruise sometime. The beauty is we all have great late model cars. A lot of us all go to local shows, drag race, or ORR together in the Seattle area.

Again, hope to see you folks around sometime. Looks like this is going to be a awesome board.

Todd

·
Registered
607 Posts
hello and welcome. Glad to see more NW folks on here. I'd love to hook up at a show sometime too. I'm new to that scene here and don't have much insight to events.

·
That's Got A V6 Right?
303 Posts
Hello all :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Welcome. We are getting quite a nice crowd now.
:drink::drink:

·
"Supercharged"
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are weekly events around here. Lots of fun, I am sure the fbody folks I hang out with would not mine all of us going to an open show together. We all like to try and educate folks at the show, lol, most think 60's muscle cars are the anly way to go.

Honestly, we go and have a great time and talk mods. As spring gets closer I let you folks know what is happening and we all can get together.

Would I be allowed, just asking, to post the site where we all hang out in the Northwest??

I do not want to cause problems and my intent is not to gather everyone to another board, this one is going to be much more suited to your car.

Anyways, good talking to all of you. Lets stay in touch.

Todd

I will ask if some of the folks will come over here and say hello. :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Todd,
You can post the site. The general rule here is that we are all enthusiasts and all information is welcome. That is one of the reasons this site is the best for the new GTO.
:drink::drink:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
welcome to the nuthouse

1 - 9 of 9 Posts