LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
KBAS
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up the Helm Manual for the Goat and it is well worth it. So in depth, that if you wanted to know what shift worked on your engine during what day, it'll break it down for you.... so you know who to thank or threaten. From Diagnosing a problem down to repair. Even has GM part numbers. Good buy! :hail:

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
DiSTuRBeDGTO said:
I picked up the Helm Manual for the Goat and it is well worth it. So in depth, that if you wanted to know what shift worked on your engine during what day, it'll break it down for you.... so you know who to thank or threaten. From Diagnosing a problem down to repair. Even has GM part numbers. Good buy! :hail:
I read a long time back that someone on these forums was offering a somewhat "special" (not entirely, well, you know) deal to offset the cost for themselves and others...It that long gone no longer available or whatever?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Got the CD version since it also contained my wife's 03 Impala. It has way more information then I will ever use. Just what I was looking for.

:drink::drink:

·
KBAS
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's the FSM? If you mean service manual, there's a number and a website in the back of the owners manual...

·
KBAS
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah.... :banghead: I paid 130 buxx for mine. It comes in 2 volumes and tells you everything you'd want to know... and more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts