LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for this rear tail-light for my 04.
Snapped the mounting tabs on it at the track from wheel hop last year.
It looks aftermarket. Not sure what brand. Wondering if anyone knows or has a pair of these on their car that can tell me where to get the right side.
Rather not buy a new pair

Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car Grille

· Registered
2006 GTO C.G.M. 6 speed, 1-7/8 ARH Headers, corsa sport catback, DSS 1000 h.p. 1 pc. D/S, K&N intak
721 Posts
They make a nice euro depo style. As well as a plain black housing. I'm partial to the euro style. I think for the price point an the look they look great imo. Decent used oes can be found but for $150 for a new pair. It's hard to beat. I believe I stand corrected. Your look to be available through Australia, not sure how expensive that'd be?
Automotive tire Font Flash photography Automotive lighting Jewellery

· GR-RRR!
13,982 Posts
For the sanity of GTO’s everywhere I’d like to suggest picking up an ‘04 set for $75-$100.
And especially if wheel hop were enough to break those Depos, well...

Maybe just me, but the stock 04/05 tails look fantastic on a red car.

· Chickun maka lousy houspet
967 Posts
Again...late to the party!!!

Those are Black Depot "LED" Tails. They also have them in Chrome. If you're not crazy about the LED's, then you can get them with a red and clear lens (as seen above - OR -- you can look in the archive I posted back in July)

BUT, I may have one! I bought a set of these because one side was broken. I'm not sure which side was damaged, but I'll check my stash and see. I wanted an extra set because I'm weird and have a VX/VZ tail light problem!

I'd suggest the FB marketplace. I managed to find sets for as little as $25. Average is $100 / set. On occasion, Day's Parts gets various cars in and they will sell just one tail light. I looked on their website and they have a DRIVERS SIDE Black Depot tail with the red lens (NOT LED).

· Chickun maka lousy houspet
967 Posts
The passenger side tail light that I have, has a cracked clear lens and the area where the turn signal is, looks like the light must have slightly melted the plastic...

:-(

Reactions: Streetbikesammy

· Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The passenger side tail light that I have, has a cracked clear lens and the area where the turn signal is, looks like the light must have slightly melted the plastic...

:-(
Fuck it, it's gonna live with ductape for a while 🤣.
I'll spend 800$ on valve covers but won't cough up 200$ for tail lights

· Registered
2004 GTO 6speed pulse red
12 Posts
Looking for this rear tail-light for my 04.
Snapped the mounting tabs on it at the track from wheel hop last year.
It looks aftermarket. Not sure what brand. Wondering if anyone knows or has a pair of these on their car that can tell me where to get the right side.
Rather not buy a new pair

View attachment 520921
I purchased a new set of Depo taillights for my 04 after an incident at the carwash that busted my passenger rear light. They work and look good. Ebay man

1 - 17 of 17 Posts