LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

Most of you know my car needs to get in the shop and has for about a month or two. A couple of people have been kind enough to offer to get me a ride back from St Charles after I drop it off. I'm planing on taking an afternoon off to get it done. So.. If the offer is still there, please post up when you are available this week and I'll make time to fit. I have to call the body shop to confirm their hours and availability as well.

Thanks

PJ

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
I am off next Monday. I could possibly help you out PJ if no one closer can

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is really cool Dan, That is a long way to go. I'm sure I can find someone closer but thanks a lot.

Jon said he could drop it off for me if I left him the key. I want to talk to the body shop first so if worse comes to worse, I'll take a day off, talk to the shop and then leave the car w/ Jon.

·
13 year owner
16,382 Posts
What time in the afternoon?

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm hoping to find out what time they close to see how late I can show up. I want to show up an hour before close so I have time to talk to them first. Everytime I call I get the answering machine.

·
13 year owner
16,382 Posts
If it were later, I might be able to, but if it is truly in the afternoon, I wouldn't be available.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm waiting to hear back from Pete. He is swamped this week. I'm hoping to make it an end of the day thing. I'll take it down and wait if I have to. Maybe walk to the mall if it is close. I think it will be next week, hopefully early.

·
Irish You'd Buy Me A Beer!
1,388 Posts
I usually work til 4-4:30pm, and can swing down to St Charles to get you if needed some day after work this week by 4:30-5:30pm. I only have plans to wash the car on Friday after work a little bit before the cruise, and one day to go see Jackass Part 2.

So let me know if you need assistance.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Pat. (and everyone else)

I'm waiting on a call from Pete, looks like I won't get in until next week. But the ball is actualy rolling. I'll let ya'll know when I know.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Day off may be the best way. I was planing on taking a day myself to do it. I want to wash and clean the car before it goes down. People take care of stuff better if it is presented well. Dented and twisted or not.

Thanks again, I'll let you know as soon as I hear from Pete.

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
If your still looking for a ride PJ I need to stop by toyota just up the street from Petes shop for 5 mins sometime.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts