LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CARmotorsports.com
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in need of a GTO Brochure that has the chips showing all the different car paint colors. This is to allow us to correctly color match the new GTO emblems that we are producing. If anyone can help, please let us know. We will return the brochure after we have completed the project.

Please send a PM to me.

Thanks,

Alan

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Can't help but here's a bump to the top!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I presume you mean a dealer's brochure. In all of the regular brochures that I have, most of the colors are not very close to the real GTO colors.

·
Registered
264 Posts
nothing that we have has color chips in it... they are all printed on... i don't think thats exactly what you want, but if it is let me know cause i got it

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have one, it's in really good shape to. Email me and let me know how to send it to you.

[email protected]

Thx
Jag

2004 Cosmo Metallic

·
Registered
275 Posts
CAR Motorsports said:
We are in need of a GTO Brochure that has the chips showing all the different car paint colors. This is to allow us to correctly color match the new GTO emblems that we are producing. If anyone can help, please let us know. We will return the brochure after we have completed the project.

Please send a PM to me.

Thanks,

Alan
Hi Alan,
Would the factory paint codes help ?
I can get my hands onto these if you need them.

Aussiefan.

·
CARmotorsports.com
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aussiefan said:
Hi Alan,
Would the factory paint codes help ?
I can get my hands onto these if you need them.

Aussiefan.
Not really. We have to actually match the paint and that's why we need the colors. The paint codes we have.

alan

·
3,327 Posts
I can get you a brochure

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Gravana Jim said:
FYI- The paint swatches in most brochures are far from what you see on the car.
You can say that again. Ditto for the leather swatches.

·
CARmotorsports.com
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys and Gals, thanks for your suggestions and help on the Car Color samples. We have what we need now by means of our having the exact colors made for us and then cleared. Therefore we can proceed with the color exact replacement emblem project. The result to you will be a color matching GTO Emblem; most likely in a Clossoine' design. The emblems will be priced less than the stock emblems, we'll let you know when orders are being taken.

Rich

1 - 12 of 12 Posts