LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you please photochop these wheels on a GTO. If possible make it an Impulse Blue GTO. Thanks.

Wheels

Thanks! By the way, does anybody think their too ricer for rims? The reason I'm considering them is because my 3 tattoos are all tribal so they would match my artwork.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I almost hate to say this but over the weekend I decided what I really wanted. Plain old black rims with baby moons.
:thumbs:

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PendragonZ said:
OK, here goes. I've been busy as hell today.
One of the manic Mondays huh? Anyways, thanks for taking the time out to do that for me.

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So what do you think tails? To ricey or over the top?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
iron_horse31 said:
So what do you think tails? To ricey or over the top?
No, they look fine. I look at what everyone likes and it just doesn't float my boat. I don't know why. I'm just gonna keep what I have until the tires wear out and then see what I can do. I have found that it is very difficult to find black rims and baby moons without doing a ton of research. I believe I will have to go to a smaller rim and larger sidewall to make it look right.

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tails said:
No, they look fine. I look at what everyone likes and it just doesn't float my boat. I don't know why. I'm just gonna keep what I have until the tires wear out and then see what I can do. I have found that it is very difficult to find black rims and baby moons without doing a ton of research. I believe I will have to go to a smaller rim and larger sidewall to make it look right.
Remember to post pics when done. :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Absolutely. I should have a new digital camera by then.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Tails - I was thinking a dark color like grey for the rims. I didn't think anyone else would go that route. I find that all the cosmetics I'm doing is to make the car more black overall.
It'll be a while before I change rims but I would like to see what you end up with.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Pendragonz,

If or when, would you be able to photoshop the below wheels on a black GTO. They are being custom made and I am getting impatient to see how they look. I undrestand if yo don't have the time.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Pendragonz,

Do you think you could photoshop the ROH Strads on a Black GTO for me? Here is the link. http://www.ls1gto.com/mygto/wheels.jpg. I would like to see what they look like before I spend the money.

Thanks,

Jason

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
BBS wheels can be colored or powder coated

Tails said:
I know how important wheels are to everyone. It is such an individual choice. Of all the wheels I am seeing on this thread, I do not think any of the wheels match the quality of the BBS units I posted. I can tell you I have had the satin finished BBs wheels color matched on some other projects. If you know a good quality body shop, it is a matter of color and clear coating. Also you can have the powder coated. Any wheel that is not chromed can be done this way. chrome can, but the cost is too high.
I guess what i am saying, if get what you want, because that is the most important thing. Isn't that why you bought the GO in the first palce? This thread is to advise you of alternatives. Best of luck

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thanks, just what I wanted! I should have the car this weekend but it will take 3 to 4 weeks to get the wheels. Oh well after waiting 8 months to get the car, whats another month! :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
PendragonZ

Thanks for taking the time to photoshop the wheels on the black GTO. They look great. I thought if I see them on the car I would be less impatient, not so. Now I want then even more. The scheduled ship date for the wheels are April 7th.

Thanks again.
CNard

·
Registered
459 Posts
PendragonZ said:
Hey, they finally have the GT sport wheels on their website! It
took them long enough!

OK, here you go 4th.
The exact wheels I was looking for!! They look great.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts