LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I select the video. Press the upload button. After the video reaches the final bar in the loading section, nothing happens. There loading bar stays full, like the it is froze up. I tried this four times with the same result. Any suggestions?

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
TprGTO said:
I select the video. Press the upload button. After the video reaches the final bar in the loading section, nothing happens. There loading bar stays full, like the it is froze up. I tried this four times with the same result. Any suggestions?
It's because the file size is too big... the upload function was meant to be used for stills not vid.

You need to upload it to your personal webspace... that being the space your ISP provided you, or some other space you either purchased or borrowed from someone else (i.e., email it to someone to host for you, I've seen Padre do this for others).

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
TprGTO said:
As long as it's got the line, "Boy did you pick the wrong car to try and race. State Police!" I'll host it. :) PM me and I'll help.

Padre

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Huntress said:
You need to upload it to your personal webspace... that being the space your ISP provided you, or some other space you either purchased or borrowed from someone else (i.e., email it to someone to host for you, I've seen Padre do this for others).
Thanks for the help, but I need clarification. What do you mean upload it to my personal webspace?

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PadreGTO said:
As long as it's got the line, "Boy did you pick the wrong car to try and race. State Police!" I'll host it. :) PM me and I'll help.

Padre
That is funny. I have tried to email video before, but it does not work for me. I think I am computer hostile or something.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
TprGTO said:
Thanks for the help, but I need clarification. What do you mean upload it to my personal webspace?
Most internet service providers provide you with space on their servers to have your own personal webpage. You can use this space to upload your video. Contact your ISP for assistance.

As for emailing the video, depending on the size of the video, that might be the problem. Once again contact your ISP for help.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Huntress said:
Most internet service providers provide you with space on their servers to have your own personal webpage. You can use this space to upload your video. Contact your ISP for assistance.

As for emailing the video, depending on the size of the video, that might be the problem. Once again contact your ISP for help.
Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
If your ISP is comcast you'll have 26 meg limit. sounds like a lot but it isn't considering vids can get big.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Verizon DSL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts