LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As many of you know, Thomas at Hendrix Engineering has been working alongside myself to help organize this event for the past two years. This year Thomas has agreed to be the title sponsor for the event. What does that mean for you? Easy. Anyone who enters their car and attends the Eastcoast Shootout this year will be entitled to 10% off of any drivetrain purchase from Hendrix Engineering. That could mean huge savings for anyone who attends!!

For those who are not familar with Hendrix Engineering, they are the leader in high performance drivetrain components for the GTO as well as other high performance products. The quickest and fastest irs GTO's run his components. On top of that Thomas has the highest quality customer service I have ever seen with any vendor. I am sure his other customers will agree as well. Thank you Thomas for all that you do for the GTO community.

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
so its no longer 10% for only a few people. Thomas just keeps surprising everyone! I can't wait to be his new customer (but I'll need some money first)

·
Don't smurf with clowns
2,503 Posts
I want some halfshafts.......and the ability to pay for them.

·
Don't smurf with clowns
2,503 Posts
If you can find 6 hot, disease free chicks who'll pay me $100 each to sleep with me, you've got a half shaft order. :)

No 600 fat chicks for a $1 each doesn't work for me.

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
If you can find 6 hot, disease free chicks who'll pay me $100 each to sleep with me, you've got a half shaft order. :)

No 600 fat chicks for a $1 each doesn't work for me.
how about 6 fat chicks for $100 each?! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts