LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to think every one who took there hard earned money and there time to come to this event.I started this event with the hopes to get a great bunch of gto lovers together to have a laid back track day and to enjoy each others company and our cars,i think we done just that!I would like to thank t-bone and his wife as well,i asked him to do this with me last year ,since we all know my computer ability lol,and he jumped right in and has done all the work.THANK YOU T!I had a great time and always enjoy trying to help every one get the most out of there set up,thanks again and see you next year.

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Thank You Thomas!!

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
I would like to think every one who took there hard earned money and there time to come to this event.I started this event with the hopes to get a great bunch of gto lovers together to have a laid back track day and to enjoy each others company and our cars,i think we done just that!I would like to thank t-bone and his wife as well,i asked him to do this with me last year ,since we all know my computer ability lol,and he jumped right in and has done all the work.THANK YOU T!I had a great time and always enjoy trying to help every one get the most out of there set up,thanks again and see you next year.
We all Had a Great Time and meeting People face to face was great, the 12 hour ride Down was not so bad the XO and Jerry at applebees was a Blast, racing T-Bone was the best race of the day where can you see All out Side by side [email protected] mph GTOs race We will be there Next Year.....Frank:)

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Had a blast even though the car was not ready yet. I actually had fun just watching the cars race.

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
Thanks Guys.. I had a great time even if I didn't get the shafts ;)

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Thanks to you and T-bone for putting together a super event. Great job. Next year, SPICEY WILL be ready!!!

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
You guys ROCK Thanks to everyone that put this together. Had A great time and I love the shirts Good color choice. I wish I would have actually bought one more..

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Thanks Thomas. Without our sponsors, this event would not be possible. The hard work pays off when you hear all of the guys had a great time. I just love being a part of such a great group that all share a common love for their Goat, racing, and BS'ing. It just shows how great this crowd is when you have guys come all of the way from NY to race and from way down in Florida just to watch!! I appreciate everyone who showed up and understand that there were some that were there in spirit. We can't have an event without participation. I look forward to next year and will be ready again!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
After three years of "trying to get to one of these" ( My car was hit on the drivers side 1st yr. second yr. had motor issues and third yr. was rearended) I'd just like to say that I'm glad this was the first event I finally made it to. My wife and I had a great time! Thanks to Thomas and all who participated/ sponsored this. I'll be in Bradenton in Jan. and for sure back at this one next year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts