LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D I just got home with my car! It has been a long day and a longer wait but it was all worth it and then some,This thing is great! I will try to post some pics tonight and then more this weekend. :D The car drove perfect on its 130 mile drive home. :D

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Congratulations, Super. Not bad for a 12/02 TPW. Have a ball! :bubbrub

·
Registered
524 Posts
mistermike said:
Congratulations, Super. Not bad for a 12/02 TPW. Have a ball! :bubbrub[/QUOTE

Boy, thats for sure with still September cars out there. Congrats SWC. :thumbs:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats

:wall: Keep in touch with us that are still waiting. :slap:
Superwildcat said:
:D :D I just got home with my car! It has been a long day and a longer wait but it was all worth it and then some,This thing is great! I will try to post some pics tonight and then more this weekend. :D The car drove perfect on its 130 mile drive home. :D

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mistermike said:
Congratulations, Super. Not bad for a 12/02 TPW. Have a ball! :bubbrub
My order number is correct but my TPW is not listed correct in the tracker, :confused: My TPW was 9/25/03. I sent DY a note with my correct TPW but it is still incorrect. It may get corrected on the next update. :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just got mine as well today, and here's a picture before I took it out in the snow. It is now a little more grey :slap: . I was a little nervous having seen a good half dozen cars that had slid off the road on the way to the dealer, however it handled the snow fine. :bubbrub

·
-Tom Capozzi- Spitzer Pontiac GMC
263 Posts
ghqman said:
Just got mine as well today, and here's a picture before I took it out in the snow. It is now a little more grey :slap: . I was a little nervous having seen a good half dozen cars that had slid off the road on the way to the dealer, however it handled the snow fine. :bubbrub

Nice Car GHGMAN!!! :)

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
ghqman said:
Here's what it looks like after a day around Cleveland: :wall:
Ya gotta love "the mistake on the lake"

·
Registered
175 Posts
Superwildcat said:
Here are a few pics,More to come this weekend. :D (This is the only way I could post these pics,They were to big otherwise.)
dude these are just map links to somewher on your computer. make sure you zip the original files, not the links!

Can't wait to see them

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
webpeznet said:
dude these are just map links to somewher on your computer. make sure you zip the original files, not the links!

Can't wait to see them
webpeznet, a dialog box should pop up when you click on the .zip file. Click open, and then check where it says "extract to a regular folder". Then you can browse to any folder you have on your computer and save them there. :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
no such luck...saved the zip, opened it, and all it contains are 1kb shortcut files - it works for you, because the shortcuts link to files on your computer

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
webpeznet said:
no such luck...saved the zip, opened it, and all it contains are 1kb shortcut files - it works for you, because the shortcuts link to files on your computer
I deleted the post until I can figure out how to post the pics. :slap:

·
Registered
175 Posts
do what you did before, but zip the images from their original directory, rather than the shortcut to them. you can tell if they are larger than 1 kb

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Superwildcat said:
OK,Give this a try. :D

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
webpeznet said:
sweet! same color combo as me.
I had to resize all of them, :slap: They were to big by a lot. It's the first time I posted pics on a forum. :D You get your car yet? :confused:

·
Registered
175 Posts
no supposed to make its arrival tomorrow in petersburg, then trucked to richmond. I figure by the time they get it and do pdi I will probably pick it up friday. It looks sweet.. how do u like it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts