Discussion Starter #1

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Those look very very nice!

·
Acta Non Verba
1,023 Posts
I was thinking about powdercoating black, but THAT is what I want now. How much? Do chroming places typically do that? Those look really nice man, sweet ride!

·
IRESQWOLFDOGS
2,052 Posts
BostonF4$ said:
I was thinking about powdercoating black, but THAT is what I want now. How much? Do chroming places typically do that? Those look really nice man, sweet ride!
me 2

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the chrome stockers but they were just a little too bling for me. The pics do no justive as it was cloudy that day. The job was a bout a g for all for. It is a whole new finish that has very different reflective properties. The pic of just the wheel shows a very "smudged" cleaning job. I dont know how much they would charge to start from scratch as they would have to chrome them and then put the finish on them. I didi have them done locally so I aqm sure most chrome shops would have this type of deal.
thanks for the ++ comments
Chuch

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
That's the nicest looking modified stockers I've seen. Chrome is too much and black looks like hell. I wonder what the stock rims would look like absent the chrome, just smoke-dipped.

·
Riding Goats since 2004
162 Posts
Wow! Those are friggin hot! Nicely done.

·
Under Construction
731 Posts
sexy rides. Sweet dog too

·
Registered
25 Posts
looks good!

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
Very nice indeed!

·
Registered
283 Posts
:eek: Someone beat me to the punch!!! Those are out of control! I just got an estimate for the black chromeing of the stockers $850, but down side I have to leave the wheels and put on some temporary 1's. I thought I would be the first!:comp: Well I might still be the first in socal!:D

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
They look good and I'm not a huge fan of that look but on QSM it looks good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts