LS1GTO Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
I can grab those at ace or true value right? And yours look so damn pretty.
Man now I'm gonna have to hammer down that lip wipe down and repaint that area. Damn it. 馃槀

By the way there was nothing in those holes when I took the center console off.
I order a decent nutsert tool. Dont really see them sold locally around me.
Like mentioned, the retainer studs drop down in the holes.

Chickun maka lousy houspet
damn. last time I did an automatic overhaul I was in college - in a lab - goofing around with one of our demo models. when the seals of my 4L60E started to weep I called a local shop and was looking at places to do the trade out when I got in an accident that totaled Gwendolyn. (my gto yes all cars are named and yes they are all female)

Now that said I need to tune fanny. (F150 - I also call her fiona since people get upset with fanny, and the kiddos call her big red)
I've only named one car in my life and that was my GTO...

The ONLY reason I named it was because I was working on it because EVERYTHING kept breaking down. I was so frustrated with it I let out a yell, that sounded like "MUUUUUHHH" So, for a while I named it MuNG, because the name seemed like it would belong to a big, stupid, lazy 馃崙, Neanderthallic F_cktard of a person.

I kinda dropped then name, but if I did re-name it after a woman, I'd call it something "Faithful Girlfriend". That's because it would only EFFF me and nobody else!

Reactions: bo06gto

Have Bar, Will Travel
I forget exactly where I read this but.

If it has Tits or Tires it will cost you money and give you grief but if you're lucky it will be a good ride for a long time. THus - all cars are female. that coupled with the idea of working on a dude just doesn't jive with me.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I've only named one car in my life and that was my GTO...

The ONLY reason I named it was because I was working on it because EVERYTHING kept breaking down. I was so frustrated with it I let out a yell, that sounded like "MUUUUUHHH" So, for a while I named it MuNG, because the name seemed like it would belong to a big, stupid, lazy 馃崙, Neanderthallic F_cktard of a person.

I kinda dropped then name, but if I did re-name it after a woman, I'd call it something "Faithful Girlfriend". That's because it would only EFFF me and nobody else!
My C5 was my "Red head." I haven't named the GTO cause im.not keeping it. The next car I get will definitely get a name.

Registered
Might wanna make sure you fill with free right fluid amount, 4.6038 quarts, iirc.
I went to the reverse switch hole with cheap dex 3 on my fresh rebuild. Figured I鈥檇 put in the fancy stuff after being 鈥渂roken in鈥. Almost 2 yrs and about 500 miles in now鈥

21 - 31 of 31 Posts