LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rotary/Voodoo. Forget about spotting me the back tires on Friday. I just want the move. My reasoning is the only way that I should even want the tires is if we were going for cash.....which I'm not. Also, if I did win, it would be all about "well, he did have back tires on me." So the only thing that I want is the move because I haven't been to the strip since I had my '67 (thats been awhile), and I'll probably suck at the tree. OK by you?

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Hey, any help I can give :gr_jest: :gr_jest:

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tails said:
Hey, any help I can give :gr_jest: :gr_jest:
From what he says about his car, could you get behind mine and push? That would help. :gr_jest:

·
Banned
70 Posts
I'll give you a half second headstart, how is that? that's pretty generous I think.

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
voodoomach said:
I'll give you a half second headstart, how is that? that's pretty generous I think.
I just want the move. If you leave a half-second behind me, shame on you.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Shame on me for not keeping up with this challenge race, but what has voodoomach done to his car? And is HRJ stock?

·
Banned
70 Posts
HRJ, fine with me. voodoomach has cold air intake, mufflers, 4.30s, built rearend, bald ET streets.

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FLORIT said:
And is HRJ stock?
Yes.

What's the point you ask? I'm not sure myself. I think it stemmed from Voodoo saying that he wanted races and my inability to say no.

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK Voodoo. Looks like Ivan the Terrible will rain on our plans. I would like to postpone the showdown for 1 week. Do you agree? (not you Tails.... :drink: )

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I couldn't believe when I saw the news that Ivan had reconstituded down there in the Gulf.
:drink::drink:

·
Banned
70 Posts
HRJ if it doesn't rain before 4pm then it's still on. If it does rain before 4pm, then it's postponed.

·
Banned
70 Posts
HRJ if you're not there, it's cool. I'm not going to call you a ***** over a free race. The rain is beyond our control. If it looks like its gonna rain down there to you, then don't go. I'll be up at the track anyway unless it rains before 4pm.

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
voodoomach said:
HRJ if you're not there, it's cool. I'm not going to call you a ***** over a free race. The rain is beyond our control. If it looks like its gonna rain down there to you, then don't go. I'll be up at the track anyway unless it rains before 4pm.
I have more than myself to think about. Both Super-Blue and Lively live more than an hour away from the track, and both want to attend. So....I very well can't say "Yeah, boys come on down!" and then it rain on them. So since I have no way of being more than 75% sure, I have no choice but to postpone the race for one week. Besides, you leavin' the country soon or something? Next week I'll still have my car and you will still have yours (maybe). I'll see you next week.

·
Banned
70 Posts
no rain last night, I got beat by the TA and my posi is fried as well as the car not running very hard.

·
Banned
70 Posts
yeah bad night for me. I won't be out next week, my et streets are bald and my friend's et streets are bald as well.

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
voodoomach said:
yeah bad night for me. I won't be out next week, my et streets are bald and my friend's et streets are bald as well.
Thank you for helping me win a bet!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts