LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
Is this the Buffalo Wild Wings that is almost at 288?
Yes. Easy access for everyone coming into Pearland for this meeting.

·
smash the gas and go!
876 Posts
Dang I have to miss another one! ill make it to a meet one of these days! Headed to sa saturday morning!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Guys I have to miss this one due to work............ Sorry.

If anyone could get there early to hold tables please PM me. I was suppost to do that but now I can't. SO I need someone else to.............

Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
710 Posts
Looks like mother nature has thrown me a curve. With Hurricane Dean out there, I will likely be on Hurricane duty this weekend and until the storm passes.... one way or the other. Everybody watch the weather closely the next couple of days and be prepared to get out. Know what route or routes you will take and where you are going. Hopefully Dean will head into the mountains of Mexico....if not the Texas coast is in the crosshairs.
BLYGOAT

·
Waiting for GF4
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
As I mentioned in the last meeting I will not be able top attend this months meeting. I hope everyone has a great GTG and hope to see everyone at the September meeting / "Charity Scavenger Hunt".
+1 Hope you guys have a good meeting the only thing I would be able to provide you with is comic relief...:eek:ldfogey:

·
ROW ROW ROW...
8,937 Posts
yea it was great meeting everyone.

looking forward to the next meet.

·
MyGirl
614 Posts
It was great meeting the new people and seeing the group from Lake Jackson. We wished BLYGOAT could of made the trip. I think we ended up with 17 people and 10 gto`s. Only a few of us went to Kemah.

·
Hi There!
447 Posts
I really dug that crazy custom GTO that Drifter and Mygirl showed up in - was that QSM, or CGM?

Biggest trunk I've seen on a Goat, too.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I wish I could have made it too, but the job is what the job is! I am glad it went well. Hopefully there will be another meeting on this side I can make. And, finally---Dean seems to want to take a Mexican vacation, so who am I a to argue! Man, we seemed to have dodged another bullet. At least I has Sunday afternoon off, washed and detailed the goat---stress relief!
BLYGOAT

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
Who was there from the Friendswood area besides Drago?

·
The Pipe Gettin Big
1,304 Posts
I couldn't come. I was in Brazil until Sunday. Maybe next time. And you guys were just down the street from my house.

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
'Twas just me, I fear.
I thought there was new comer there in a 04 from Friendswood. That was my understanding. Info may have been mistaken.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts