LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Welcome. Rubber Side Down, Shiny Side Up.

·
I love my Goat!
5,963 Posts
Proof that extending the hand of friendship works. WELCOME!

·
O-TOWN Track Coordinator
161 Posts
welcome and pass the note on to other cars that you see

·
Premium Member
13,102 Posts
Welcome, can we mod your car?? LOL

·
GTO Goodwill Ambassador
2,498 Posts
Hey EsDubya, I'm the napkin bandito. :secret:

You're the Silver 04 with Red interior I saw at the Burien P&R, right?

I'm a bus driver and you were parked right next to my layover spot. (I was driving the 139 that day) I was hoping to introduce myself when you came to your car, but left the note in case you left while I was out driving the route. (which you did)

I've seen more GTO's in Burien than any other place.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well Well Well!!!!

Crisisman said:
Hey EsDubya, I'm the napkin bandito. :secret:

You're the Silver 04 with Red interior I saw at the Burien P&R, right?

I'm a bus driver and you were parked right next to my layover spot. (I was driving the 139 that day) I was hoping to introduce myself when you came to your car, but left the note in case you left while I was out driving the route. (which you did)

I've seen more GTO's in Burien than any other place.
The truth finally comes out!!! Thanks for the invite Crissisman!!! I plan on becoming a regular in here cause there's A LOTTA questions that I have about modding my car. For starters, I'm thinking about getting a header and exhaust kit in my car (I personally think that the stock exhaust is just S.O.L.I.D!!!! and that nothing needs to be done to it). I wanna get my GOAT to 400 plus ponies. (I have a 2004 model - no additions to it yet).

Anyone have anything to say about the Borla kit found here http://www.pfyc.com/mm5/merchant.mv...=PFYC&Product_Code=GT5003&Category_Code=GTEXH

Also I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on a shorter-throw shifter?

I can't wait for the madness to begin. Thanks Crisisman and y'all other GOAT shepherds... you've made this a very welcoming experience!!

EsDubz... :gears:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Tails said:
Welcome to the insanity!!!

:drink::drink:
be careful around this guy ^^:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

EsDubya said:
LOL!!! yes you might be able to help me out in that department ;) ...
if your really smart you will leave here now and never come back, this place has been known to cause people to spend $$$$ and its addicting :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.