LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
DANSLS1 said:
Well, I finally got around to hosting some high res pics of my car.

Dan
Nice...Very nice... :D

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that tints look horrible if you don't do the front windows - and I'm not willing to risk the ticket - yet. I have been paying attention, and it seems like 25% of the cars in the area have it done illegally anyway - so I'm considering it. I also told my fiance I wouldn't spend any money on the car until after our wedding at the end of August.
Dan

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
DANSLS1 said:
I think that tints look horrible if you don't do the front windows - and I'm not willing to risk the ticket - yet. I have been paying attention, and it seems like 25% of the cars in the area have it done illegally anyway - so I'm considering it. I also told my fiance I wouldn't spend any money on the car until after our wedding at the end of August.
Dan
Front meaning windshield? It would look better with it done but it looks good without it.

keep those priorities straight :thumbs:

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope - just front roll up windows. It's illegal in MI anything below 4" from the roofline. I'll probably break down and do it next spring I'm thinking.
Dan

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice

Really sweet pictures, Dan!

Just curious, what megapixel camera is that you used?

I think my head would explode if the car wasn't the least bit dirty, it would be like looking at the face of god. Is there such a thing as TOO beautiful?

-Chris

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Pictures of a goat grazing on God's green grass. Gotta love it. Awesome shots.

Either these pictures were taken when the GTO was still fairly new or you don't drive that beast hardly at all. I still see studs on the outer edge of the rear tires.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a Nikon 5700 - 5 megapixels.
I washed the car, waxed and polished it and then polished it again once I parked it in the park.
The car had about 4200 miles on it at the time. Remember - I came from a '95 Saturn. I'm taking the pushing the car thing real slowly because I'm not going to wrap my baby around a tree or anything similar.
Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts