LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Ryan
221 Posts
I saw that... I left him standing in the left lane and dint see much of him at half track.... then i looked over as i was crossing the line and he was F L Y I N G by me. it was amazing!

and I was out of the bracket cause I beat my posted time by .1. Man that was fun!

·
Ryan
221 Posts
or maybe that was a different run...I lost to car 7972 (silver)

ran a 10.435 @ 141.37 :turbonaug

·
Ryan
221 Posts
Cool... now fix your Sig

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
curious who won this also. I know I wasn't the fastest I just ran a [email protected] fun night of racing though. I know my passengers had fun.

PS
Hey ACE talk to me about my sixty foot.
hahaha that sixty foot was awesome! but it wont save you against the Cobra! :p

·
spice red 06 M6
494 Posts
i dont think the cobra has a chance if luis' car can even make 1 clean pass down the track without issues, even then i think it will have trouble staying up with it in the 1/4

·
spice red 06 M6
494 Posts
exactly! now take it off the track and i believe we might have a different story BUT, we still dont know the full potential of luis' car till he gets a full pass at 100%!

·
Christian Goat
3,533 Posts
Don't you mean lowest ET? I think highest goes to the 15.1 sec GTO. You know who you are.

·
Not Just The Car!
1,293 Posts
so who won the money?

any news Greg?
I did. He gave me the money for all the ice and soda NRP was supposed to bring to the BBQ!:bootyshak

·
Has no region anymore.
1,731 Posts
yea, it'll be hard for me to keep up w my current setup.

auto>6 speed
At LVMS this is true. I had a devil of a time staging...kept rolling back out of the lights...deep staged once and it sat still but the other two times, I had to hold it still with the clutch.

·
Not Just The Car!
1,293 Posts

·
Run em?
547 Posts
At LVMS this is true. I had a devil of a time staging...kept rolling back out of the lights...deep staged once and it sat still but the other two times, I had to hold it still with the clutch.
Yeah WTF was that about? I have always hated that about LVMS

1 - 20 of 103 Posts