LS1GTO.com Forums banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
TAGURIT
12,745 Posts
dammmmmnnnnnn, now that is some sick power. How and what are your plans for the rear end?
I have not decided on the rear as of now. I may do the 8.8 or just cyro treat stub to hub. I have no plans to ever cage the car so 1/4 mile times will take a back seat as I will get kicked out rather quickly without Suit, Cage, Harness etc. With my car being a 6-speed I know I cant pull as good of times as our auto brethren. I will be installing SNL Moster Clutches Twin Disk that is good to 1200 so we will see how it holds up as well. They have a triple disk that I will probably put in down the road. It is good to 1700! I dont think I will go that far LOL.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I have not decided on the rear as of now. I may do the 8.8 or just cyro treat stub to hub. I have no plans to ever cage the car so 1/4 mile times will take a back seat as I will get kicked out rather quickly without Suit, Cage, Harness etc. With my car being a 6-speed I know I cant pull as good of times as our auto brethren. I will be installing SNL Moster Clutches Twin Disk that is good to 1200 so we will see how it holds up as well. They have a triple disk that I will probably put in down the road. It is good to 1700! I dont think I will go that far LOL.
I hate you :bomb:

·
Where am I?
1,028 Posts
Saturday November 22nd, Famoso, I'm sure I can make some room for a Vendor Shootout. it'll be faster than the Vegas track anyways, Let's lock some vendors up and see what these guys can really do.
-Rex

101 - 103 of 103 Posts