1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
'04 645Ci
989 Posts
JHP, probably.

·
GTO FOREVER
1,434 Posts
eek, REPLICA's... looks nice... i've always been a fan of the 19" originals.... but $4k is way over my head lol :burnout:

·
2006 IMPULSE BLUE M6 GTO
1,153 Posts
let me know when you find out. i like those better then the 19.they dont have that little flare on them.

·
So, you wanna play?
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tigertamer said:
let me know when you find out. i like those better then the 19.they dont have that little flare on them.
I posted on the AU board also. Let you know if anyone over there knows.

·
GTO went bye-bye
1,455 Posts
holy crap is that a smoking deal! $599AU is about $450USD IIRC. even if it cost a couple hundred to ship over here, that's a bargain!

PLEASE let me know if you find out more on those guys!

Mike

·
Its not a real hemi
902 Posts
HORTENSE said:
eek, REPLICA's... looks nice... i've always been a fan of the 19" originals.... but $4k is way over my head lol :burnout:
I asked JHP and they were only 3k, which is still a bit out of my price range.

·
GTO FOREVER
1,434 Posts
awesome! when you get them, could u post up some pics on how they look with your goat? :D

·
2006 IMPULSE BLUE M6 GTO
1,153 Posts
thanks. now for prices with shipping. i like the 7 star on the monaro.it looks sharp.

·
GTO went bye-bye
1,455 Posts
i.want.NOW!!!!

esp. if the price is anywhere near what that ebay ad was for. someone needs to get this going on a GP or something!!!

Mike

·
GTO went bye-bye
1,455 Posts
i tried contacting that ebay seller, but his response had me questioning whether Australians truely do speak English. i found another one online who sells DTM wheels, and we're in talks. i'll let you guys know what comes of it.

Mike

·
So, you wanna play?
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whiteboyslo said:
i tried contacting that ebay seller, but his response had me questioning whether Australians truely do speak English. i found another one online who sells DTM wheels, and we're in talks. i'll let you guys know what comes of it.

Mike

I have called 2 DTM dealers over in AU. But they don't do mail order.
I guess they were more or less like our Firestone/Bridgestone dealers here.

·
2005 Red GTO
33 Posts
There is a company in New Zealand that has them in stock and I'm now trying to find out if I can order a few dozen sets of them, because it won't be worth shipping just one set. Better to get half a container load, and then the shipping won't raise the price of the wheels beyond a few hundred. I'll keep u all posted.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts