LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a bunch of Holden Monaro specific parts as a complete conversion "kit" for a 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO.
I am only selling these parts because a fallen tree damaged my car and I decided not to rebuild it. I invested a ton of time, effort, and money into collecting all these parts and putting together a car that I had dreamed of having since they first came out.

Asking price for all the included parts is 3,000 obo.

I do not want to separate any of the parts at this time. I want them all sold in one shot. If I do eventually decide to sell items separately, some parts may already be been spoken for.

This includes mainly all OEM Holden parts. Some were used, but most were brand new from OEM Holden/GM from Australia.
One picture shows the emblems and some other parts new prior to me installing them. All parts listed have been installed and will be removed from my car.
Emblems and door sills will require new 3M or similar double sided adhesive for installation.

Once again, ALL parts have been installed and are considered used.

The bumper was painted by a local shop Impulse Blue Metallic and matched my car very nicely and should match '04, '05 and '06 GTOs in IBM just as well. Other colors would need the bumper repainted to match.
The upper black grille bar has a few minor nicks I noticed from driving it but nothing major.

-VZ Monaro Front Bumper assembly
w/marker lights and fog lights, lower grille, upper grille, upper grille bar with lion emblem, and foam impact strip.
(All bought new from Australia)

-Monaro/Holden fender side marker light/indicators with wiring, sockets, and bulbs.
(Bought new from Australia)

-"Monaro" script emblems in chrome for quarter panels in front of rear tires.

-Lion chrome Holden badge for trunk lid.

-CV8 emblem for bottom right of trunk lid.
(Bought new from Australia -Genuine OEM - No longer available)
(NOT the CV8-Z emblem)

-VX series taillights from Australia.
(Bought used from Australia)

-2 sets of silver Holden wheel center caps(2 versions) which fit the stock 17" wheels and maybe even 18s.
(1 set bought used from Australia, 1 set bought used off US ebay)

-Door sill plates with the Pontiac logo swapped out for the Holden logo.
(Bought used from Australia)

-"Monaro" script passenger side air bag emblem.
(Bought new from Australia -Genuine OEM - No longer available)

-Holden steering wheel airbag and cover.
(Bought used here in the US)

-Pearl blue gauge cluster face for 2004 LS1 with "Monaro" logo instead of "GTO" and 05/06 font.
(Bought new from Blackcatcustoms)
(Stock GTO gauge face is NOT included)

-Holden LS1 "Turtle Shell" engine cover.
(Bought used here in the US - repainted and notched for a oil catch can -no mounting brackets)

-"Monaro: Rebirth of a Legend" book

- aldl/usb cable to reprogram stock gauge cluster to display the Holden logo upon startup.

It took me over a year to gather all these parts for my car. Some parts are impossible to find now and prices on whats left have started to go up. To complete the look, I even welded up the spoiler holes on my trunk lid for a cleaner, spoiler-free, look. I only drove the car less than 5000 miles with all these parts installed prior to a tree falling on the back of the car. The tree damaged the trunk lid beyond repair, so that's not available. The "CV8" emblem will come still attached to a BROKEN section of the rear trim/taillight panel.

If you were considering doing a Holden Monaro "conversion", this is the way to go.

I can deliver the parts for free within a reasonable distance of Northeastern NJ.
I would rather not ship this stuff due to how rare it is.
Message me with any questions you may have.

·
Seriously?
1,763 Posts
I'm going to be visiting NJ at the end of the month. Visiting friends and family and got Chiefs/Eagles tickets for October 3rd. If you decide to sell the engine cover separately, let me know. Can you take a pic of the notching you did? I have an Elite catch can on my car so I would want to see how it would mesh.

Also, is the gas tank brace carpet available and in nice condition? Interested in that also. Let me know... no rush.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, pass 1/4 has a dent/crease that pinched the trunk lid, driver c pillar has a dent and waves along the middle of where the back glass was, roof has a few dings and scratches, rear bumper gouged. All in all, yes, its fixable. Is it reasonable to fix it though? Would need paint from roof back after body work and blending but then consider 156k miles, with a front frame clip replaced by previous owner, rust on frame rail under firewall and needing a new radiator? Not to mention water/glass/tree damage to interior. I personally dont think so.

·
Registered
2006 GTO C.G.M. 6 speed, 1-7/8 ARH Headers, corsa sport catback, DSS 1000 h.p. 1 pc. D/S, K&N intak
385 Posts
The headlights for sale separately?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Other parts will be listed in the next few weeks. As of right now, I'm just keeping the motor/trans.

I have someone interested in the Monaro parts on the other side of the country, but I'm not to keen on shipping everything. Its an ebay deal so not sure how much I trust it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts