LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what do you guys/gals think about this spoiler?

Its only $160 american dollars.
I might try to get the guy to crate it with my wheels if they have not been shipped yet.

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Dbluegoat said:

I might try to get the guy to crate it with my wheels if they have not been shipped yet.
That is exactly what I've been looking for! Do you have any other pics? Does it bolt up to the holes in our trunks? Where can you order that from?

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GTOWILL said:
That is exactly what I've been looking for! Do you have any other pics? Does it bolt up to the holes in our trunks? Where can you order that from?
I will send you a PM....DY will get me if I post it......they are not a sponsor and it is from Australia so you might pay some shipping cost. The guy told me it does not go right over the holes we have.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I like it too, I'd be interested to know what the shipping will be (approx of course). $160 doesn't sound too bad compared to the price of about everything else for these cars. Also would like to see more pix.

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
speed_demon_freak said:
Can you PM me with the website your buy this stuff from?

Thanks

sure hold on a sec....

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hardware said:
Can you send that to Me also?
how about maybe a group buy? maybe save $ on shipping?

That would be cool......I will send a pm in a minute......I am still trying to find out tonight from the guy if mine can be shipped with the wheels for some kind of savings....It is just now morning over there so I will hear from him shortly...

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Did you order the stock rims in 18's? What did that run in US$?

·
I'm swimming in lava...
158 Posts
I'm guessing you'd have to fill the holes in your trunk.

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
sxty8goats said:
Did you order the stock rims in 18's? What did that run in US$?

Yes I ordered the 18's CV8_R's it was around $1500 american and another $500 to get the Air Frieghted .....they offer frieght by sea which was I thnk about $300 but I did not feel like waiting 6-8 weeks....

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nikivee said:
Does that spoiler fit the same mounting locations as what's on the Goat now, or do you need to fill and redrill?

I was told it does not go on the holes we have now......I didn't order that yet...I am holding off for a bit......the other half has already been seeing new packages come every other day and the cash register has been going
cha-ching....cha-ching....cha-ching.... :D

In the last two weeks I have ordered

Rims....$2000
Mats....$150
Car Cover $300
Predator...$320
Tailights....$350

This goat is getting me in trouble but alas......you only live once........ :thumbs:

·
Chief Poncho
3,032 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
I was told it does not go on the holes we have now......I didn't order that yet...I am holding off for a bit......the other half has already been seeing new packages come every other day and the cash register has been going
cha-ching....cha-ching....cha-ching.... :D

In the last two weeks I have ordered

Rims....$2000
Mats....$150
Car Cover $300
Predator...$320
Tailights....$350

This goat is getting me in trouble but alas......you only live once........ :thumbs:
Amen to that my brutha! :D

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
Yes I ordered the 18's CV8_R's it was around $1500 american and another $500 to get the Air Frieghted .....they offer frieght by sea which was I thnk about $300 but I did not feel like waiting 6-8 weeks....
Did you do all 4 corners or just the rear? 2k isn't bad for all four...

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sxty8goats said:
Did you do all 4 corners or just the rear? 2k isn't bad for all four...

All four are coming...

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dbluegoat said:

An update the guy told me the shipping for the spoiler would be $125 american and the spoiler itself is $160 american

so about $385-$400 total.........for an unpainted spoiler.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Tack onto that the cost of having your deck lid modified and repainted... that will get expensive fast.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts