LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't really seen anything around here for the local goats in and close to Hollywood unless I'm blind. Anyone wanna get a local meeting spot like every other week going or something like that?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
im down for this?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Count me in! Looks like the planning will be up to you Im Slow.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alleykt123 said:
Hon, that's WeHo, better known as Boys Town or WEST Hollywood…

Not Hollywood :slap:
Yeah, he's right, and would that make much difference anyway? Besides, his goat might make a new friend. ;)

·
err... MEOW!
113 Posts
I'm Slow said:
Yeah, he's right, and would that make much difference anyway? Besides, his goat might make a new friend. ;)
Well, I'm always the first to admit that I'm a ***-hag - have been since high school. One friend teases me, saying "If there's a gay guy out there, you'll find him and make him your BEST friend!" :gr_jest:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gtOHH_boy said:
Count me in! Looks like the planning will be up to you Im Slow.
Yeah, hopefully we can get at least 9 or 10 cars and ill see about a good location for everyone within the next two weeks. Just need a decent parking lot and can meet up around 8 or so. Anyone got any ideas? I just moved here so I'm not too familar with the area yet. Bobs Bigboy? Johnny Rockets or something less predictable maybe. chime in!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm down with whatever is best for you guys! There's a Bobs right in Hollywood too.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT said:
hollywood? you mean burbank...
well there probably is one is Burbank as well, but there is one in Hollywood also. Ok i just checked, thats THE Bobs huh?

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
LOL. I got a pink convertible gto with an mp3 player that only plays techno. lol. Im not afraid peach, it was just a joke.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah we can check it out once we get enough people together. I know there's gotta be at least a few of us.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts