LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Colts fan
2,475 Posts
Thats moving.

·
7,835 Posts
yeah 1/2 second difference with a pro stock car. Imagine how we feel up at mile high. Bout a second difference.

Should be some good racing today, looking forward to watching the elims. tonight.

·
Registered
605 Posts
yeah 1/2 second difference with a pro stock car. Imagine how we feel up at mile high. Bout a second difference.

Should be some good racing today, looking forward to watching the elims. tonight.
That must suck having a 500+rwhp car and running 12s at 6000ft.

3sec records today in Top Fuel, never thought I would see cars running in the 3s.:)

·
7,835 Posts
That must suck having a 500+rwhp car and running 12s at 6000ft.

3sec records today in Top Fuel, never thought I would see cars running in the 3s.:)
yeah tell me about it. Good part is everyone looses the power so I still have a damn fast street car up here.

Another good thing as since the cars are all roughly a second off, we dont need a cage as I would be roughly low 11's at sea level. Now granted if you see a cage in a street car up here, ya aught not mess with it unless your packin some heat under the hood.

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah tell me about it. Good part is everyone looses the power so I still have a damn fast street car up here.

Another good thing as since the cars are all roughly a second off, we dont need a cage as I would be roughly low 11's at sea level. Now granted if you see a cage in a street car up here, ya aught not mess with it unless your packin some heat under the hood.
what does a stock gto run up there

·
Registered
605 Posts
Bartone in Funny Car...
Schumacher in TF, Surprise, Surprise...
Line in PS...

Good racing! I kinda like the 1000' runs, close races, no oil downs, no Kabooms.

Chris
I agree , there's some good close races in TF/ Funnycar. The 1000' racing makes it much more of a drivers race and evens the field for some of the small teams. Gary Densham in this weeks final and Tony Bartone won the last race with 2 of the least funded teams in NHRA.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts