LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got bored tonight and thought I'd lurk through the RMGTO section. This place used to be booming years ago. Any of the old timers left around here??

If any of you remember me, back in 2008 I was a young 21 year old that bought an 05 pbm m6! its been a roller coaster since, lots of broken parts and lots of money! I still have her! she is running consistent 10 second passes at bandimere speedway thru the t56!!

Does anyone post in here anymore? or did the facetube kill it?? haha

Cheers
Sean

·
Registered Asshole
4,918 Posts
Or the type of owners on faceboob... you know... the over doing-it black spray paint kinds.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I'm still here, still got the Goat, I see some GTO's driving around once in a while, rarely see members, so there is some new blood around.

I was busy the last 3 years, as some of you know, rebuilding my MOPAR! and just finished it this summer. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wow, did all the Colorado GTO 's just disappear..... cricket cricket

Was hoping to meet some of you this summer. We still have time, anyone down for a Saturday morning cars and coffee at Park Meadows Mall?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Man this place feels kinda dead but still lots of good info

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've been out of Colorado since 2009, but my '06 IBM and I will be back for a visit (maybe staying) in July. I'll keep an eye out to see if anything is going on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts