LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. I’ve been putting off a mod I’ve been wanting to do for a while. I didn’t think it was going to do much. But boy was I wrong. I put a cutout right after the down pipe. Holy shit my exhaust was choking it. That’s all. I might post some vids. I just when made some hits and I’m reviewing vids now.
Side note. On gat I usually get 6psi. Confirmed the same tonight. Open cutout, 9.5psi on gate.
On the controller, I usually make 20psi. Confirmed again tonight. Open cutout 22.5psi. Yea.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Videos did t turn out too good. He’s the only one half ass worth watching. My son said it sounds like ruby. This was on my lowest boost setting on my controller which is boost map number one. Still made good boost, you can see the boost gauge at the bottom. I rolled into it in 1st, shifted to second. Wouldn’t stop spinning do I let off and smashed it again. Vids do no justice either.

·
Registered
310 Posts
:LOL: Damn!

My wastegates dump where the engine and transmission come together, when they open it's glorious.
Almost open header-ish inside the car, but really not too loud outside of it. Kind of weird really.
And you're right, vids do no justice.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:LOL: Damn!

My wastegates dump where the engine and transmission come together, when they open it's glorious.
Almost open header-ish inside the car, but really not too loud outside of it. Kind of weird really.
And you're right, vids do no justice.
Yea, I'm wondering if it has something to do with the FPS of the camera on the phone? I know my iphone 12 pro has a higher FPS than my iphone xs and my sons phone which recorded the above video. I need to try my phone but its hard to hold a phone and drive lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yea, I'm wondering if it has something to do with the FPS of the camera on the phone? I know my iphone 12 pro has a higher FPS than my iphone xs and my sons phone which recorded the above video. I need to try my phone but its hard to hold a phone and drive lol

gates open around the 6 second mark then again later, you can hardly hear the difference on the mic, but you can imagine what it actually sounds like.... And yes I'm trying to hold the phone and the wheel, lol....

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Y'all gonna die wrecking with this one handed binniz.
Well I can drive it with one hand if i let it shift itself, turned down on lower boost. Forget trying to nail it on high boost and let it shift itself. Thats a joke. So me doing my POV videos is not really possible anymore.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
I mounted my phone on the steering wheel using Velcro tape - one piece on the wheel, other- on the back of the phone. Works pretty good filming the dash as long as you're driving straight.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can charge more if you like lol. Kfx texted me last night about this. I literally paid 150 for them, not trying to screw anyone, just passing the good bargain on.
It’s gonna be a while before I get to use them anyway.
Still selling these ? I’m interested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts