LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can't take it anymore... can't take it... going nutty... going batty... need my car please!!!! Where's my car... who has my car.... aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

All I know is the minute I find out my car is here, I am going to leave a note on my boss's desk saying:

Be back sometime... not sure when.

I AM LOSING MY MIND !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
LOL!

I drove through Village Pontiac's lot this morning after working out and didn't see any. :(

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
You have just defined about 99% of us. I find that giving up all hope is a useful tool. It takes all the stress away.........NOT.
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I thought you turned to drinking? :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
If Tails has to wait much longer for a TPW he might become a crack ho.

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
:eek: mmmmmmm, Tails, you sexy thang!!

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
:D I like how the bra and hand bag match.............now, can you tell me what that yellow thing is hanging from his , you know, his "stuff" :confused:

boy I need a drink :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
LIL'GTO said:
:D I like how the bra and hand bag match.............now, can you tell me what that yellow thing is hanging from his , you know, his "stuff" :confused:

boy I need a drink :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
Those would be my dangly balls.,,,duh.. Now how the hell did you get that picture. okay okay the truth is that I know it is fake because if I had boobs like that I would be too busy playing with them to type stuff here!!!

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
I want to know why cvp has all these freaky pictures...... :wall:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Geez Tails!! You've got a bigger rack than my last G/F! :D

Or are those extra beer storage tanks?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Davbo,

Use google search for images and type in "Crack Ho'". I swear to god this picture comes up. The other pictures I have posted, I just typed in "ugly guy". Tried to type in "dog humper" for a joke I wrote to my brother but alas the internet can offer only so much.

You've got to try this sometime. Type in the most outlandish thing you can think of. I guarantee something WILL come up. I've laughed my ^ss off on more than one occassion.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
There used to be a site called uglypeople.com that I used to get physically and beauty challenged peoples pictures of.

·
Registered
399 Posts
That looks like Osama with pigtails! No wonder we are having trouble finding him:wall:

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
OMG,, cvp33,, "it" is butt ugly. I bet the moon howls back when "it" comes out at night.

After looking at that,, i need a :drink:

geez, i've been drinking a lot lately. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
starting??!!??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts