LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was ordered by my dealer before I bought the car; they installed them at the 3k service ( the interior floor mats match the hood and trunk liner, only with red piping.) Silly, but cool.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Michael 04 GTO said:
This was ordered by my dealer before I bought the car; they installed them at the 3k service ( the interior floor mats match the hood and trunk liner, only with red piping.) Silly, but cool.
is this the carmotorsports kit

·
CARmotorsports.com
327 Posts
Yes, that is us, CAR Motorsports. Michael....did you purchased Your Torrid Red GTO at Rosyln Pontiac GMC in New York? Their Parts Department is first class IMHO.

Rich

·
MAX-M6/LS1
223 Posts
You can buy floor mats with a car color matching emblems and trim on them? Where? How much?

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
04 LS1-MAN said:
You can buy floor mats with a car color matching emblems and trim on them? Where? How much?
the vendor on the <--------left Carmotorsports........they are very nice mats and the emblems look great..plus this company is known for more than products.....Customer Service!!!!!!!!! :hail:

·
CARmotorsports.com
327 Posts
04 LS1-MAN said:
We offer all of our GM Licensed GTO logo products with car color matching embroidery. Seat Belt Cushions, the new Custom Fit Car Covers, Floor Mats, Trunk Mats, Dash Covers, etc. Some pics can be seen at www.carmotorsports.com/floormats.htm. I've attached a picture of the fronts with Torrid Red logos.

Thanks,

Alan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts