LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
500 + RWHP member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here ya go guys.. enjoy .. it is awsome to see in person... only had one run so far on nitrous at track everyone was pointing at car when I purged. NOS mini 2 stage progressive controller set at 30% on at 3000 ramp time of 2 seconds to 99% ( NOS 250 plate set at 150 HP ) with a awful 2.05 short time ran a 12.15 .
Easy in low 11's with nitrous controller dialed in more aggressive and better short times. Nitrous Outlet worked with me custom designing the purge system with Zex purge kit and 2 red LED Zex lights. GREAT WORK DAVE. Installation done by Jung Performance Ft. Lauderdale.
JOHN
The "BEAST" loves to intimidate the compitition sitting next to me... :)

Attachments

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
who is that in the car? you son? if i was older then 21 w/ a kid..no way in hell he would purge my car...hah

·
500 + RWHP member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that is my younger son he is 14 1/2 , the job of pushing the purge button was lesser skill than getting a good picture ... Bought a 71 Roadrunner 4 speed small block factory a/c (cloan) year ago for him when he gets 16, course DAD has been driving the roadrunner a lot since I got it .. grin what a good excuse for another car... so I bought it 2 1/2 years before he can drive ... SLY :)

·
can crusher
2,069 Posts
^^^ True that! Love that pic... looks evil.

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Not a huge fan of the lights... but in all honesty... It does look bad ass!

·
Just a Re-engineered Cavalier
2,244 Posts
Can you post a pick of the routing/materials. I hope to do this some time tomorrow or Tuesday. Just wondering how it all went together. Looks awesome.

·
It's simple physics
3,733 Posts
Need to set up a remote torch system and FLARE that venting gas... Ha.

What did you pay for your set up if you don't mind my asking (not the custom purge part, but the rest of it)? PM me if you'd like to keep it stealth.

LR

·
500 + RWHP member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pictures of underhood install

Here are some pictures of purge lines installation underhood. THe NOS mini progressive 2 stage controller was 206 from Nitrous Outlet. Absolutly worth the money it includes a TPS switch works WITH the GTO drive by wire, time and rpm based ramp, window switch and 1st gear lock out if selected.

Attachments

·
Porch Dick
20,345 Posts
Looks pretty sweet. I like the color combonation on your car as well.

·
whats under the hood? stock..
825 Posts
Wow dude that looks bad ass. It reminds me of a goat breathing heavy threw its nose before it attacks!

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
racefaceboy said:
Wow dude that looks bad ass. It reminds me of a goat breathing heavy threw its nose before it attacks!
that is what i was thinking too

the 1st pic is pretty sweet

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
NICE!!!!! how big of a shot are you spraying....i cant wait to add the bottle to mine...it will be spring time before i do but i cant wait, do the lights only come on when you purge?

·
60% of the time, everytime.
1,167 Posts
Personally, the lights are a bit much for me. But otherwise thats a freakin' sweet idea and I just might steal it ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts