LS1GTO.com Forums banner

461 - 480 of 981 Posts

·
GTOless
7,011 Posts
So how many guys are staying at the hotel?

I know me, Nsofokles, City Goat, Fastmofo, LoneimportWrx, Bigredgoat are all staying.

·
My normal state of affairs...
5,909 Posts
So how many guys are staying at the hotel?

I know me, Nsofokles, City Goat, Fastmofo, LoneimportWrx, Bigredgoat are all staying.
yep, i got me a room:turbonaug

·
Wheels UP Club !!!!
2,810 Posts
I've got a room at RR for $68

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I got a room in the block Bruce setup. Johnebgood s staying there too.

·
You build it, I break it!
4,615 Posts
I'll be ar the RRI as well. Showing up Fri night leaving Sunday.

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
should be a fun time...:ftw:

·
10 Second N/A Club
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #467
Hotel Update

Any one who booked a room and it wasn't 68- all you have to do is call and give the hooters code on page one of this thread and they will honor the price when you check in with the code.

I spoke with Stephannie a few hours ago and she said as long as they have rooms available she will even Honor the same price even to the day of the show for all of us that maybe decide the last minute..She said just bring a copy of the Hooters Flyer for proof and your good.

-Bruce

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
The 14th is the Hooters Show the 15th is the Atco GTO SHOWDOWN...Your not making it to either day?
NO WAY, :eek: definitely making it to the Hooter's show :)...only Atco on the 15th is in question.

·
10 Second N/A Club
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #469
NO WAY, :eek: definitely making it to the Hooter's show :)...only Atco on the 15th is in question.
Ahhh You and Roy Just want some Nice Pics with the Hooters Girls :turbonaug

·
Registered
375 Posts
Bruce - How far is it from Hooters to ATCO. Coming from King of Prussia, it might be better for me to stay over if there are any rooms left. - Lou

PS - Just saw your post on the T-Shirts - If your going to do it and it's not to late, count me in for 3 - 2 XL's 1 LG.

·
10 Second N/A Club
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #471 (Edited)
Bruce - How far is it from Hooters to ATCO. Coming from King of Prussia, it might be better for me to stay over if there are any rooms left. - Lou

PS - Just saw your post on the T-Shirts - If your going to do it and it's not to late, count me in for 3 - 2 XL's 1 LG.

Lou,

Not to late for the shirts I still have to find out pricing with citygoats new set up and eta for them next week.

Staying overnight Depends on how much Liquor one might consume during and with me after the trophies/giveaways are awarded ..lol
Red Roof Will Honor Prices with A copy of the Hooters Flyer even the day of .As long as there are still rooms left,

As of the moment they had plenty of hotels rooms left. If anyone is calling in there reservations just mention the Hooters code on page 1 when booking.

-Bruce

·
10 Second N/A Club
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #472
Hey Bruce's daughter,

Yup, as Hummina said her name is Casey. I'll bring her out to a meet sometime. You should tell your dad you want one! :D :D :D

-Ryan

Casey is adorable thanks for showing me the pictures.My puppy ,Smokey,will be at the GTO meet

Nicole

·
10 Second N/A Club
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #473
When i called they told me that they had released all the rooms and were no longer offering the discount price. It was only 78 bucks i think for the room i got so not too bad but the extra 10 bucks in my pocket would have paid for the drag racing pool the next day.

Just call with the Hooters Code or when you check inn bring copy of the flyer with ya and you will be good

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Hey Bruce, was your pup at the show last year? I could have swon I saw a dog there last year.

·
Registered
103 Posts
So where is everyone meeting for the caravan?.....ATCO?....also yes put me in for 2 XX large shirts.......ill have to leave my beagle home......pic in sig

·
What's in your wallet?
1,784 Posts
Bruce I have 2 more coming to Hooters.
An 06 SRM belonging to: Kenny Usury, from Westbury, Long Island
An 06 BOM belonging to: Bob Murphy from Patchogue, Long Island
Please add them to the list.

·
No i dont know these girls :(
916 Posts
count me in...can't wait!!!

·
10 Second N/A Club
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #478
Hey Bruce, was your pup at the show last year? I could have swon I saw a dog there last year.
So where is everyone meeting for the caravan?.....ATCO?....also yes put me in for 2 XX large shirts.......ill have to leave my beagle home......pic in sig
Bruce I have 2 more coming to Hooters.
An 06 SRM belonging to: Kenny Usury, from Westbury, Long Island
An 06 BOM belonging to: Bob Murphy from Patchogue, Long Island
Please add them to the list.

Kurt,

He was only about 12 pounds back in aug now he is 55 lbs

Smokey the wonder dog and hooters mascot

06gtosnj, Not Sure yet Stay Tune

John,

What is SOM,AND BOM?

Looks Like I need an list update again real soon:)
-Bruce

·
10 Second N/A Club
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #479

So are you in for both the Hooters Show and Atco Sunday Morning?

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Spice Red Metallic, and Brazen Orange Metalic

461 - 480 of 981 Posts
About this Discussion
980 Replies
135 Participants
Black Devil
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing