LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, somebody needs to get in touch with Rocko to have John send him those pics from Hooters last weekend so he can upload 'em. We need to get those mofo's posted ASAP!!!! GTO's and Hooters girls, what a combo. :D :D

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
Im on it ill call john now he doesnt answer his phone that often, but it'll get done today if i get ahold of him. can you make it to the track on wensday remember we're goin got a decent group of people going also.

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll see what's up at work and maybe I can leave early. This week's gonna be really busy for me, just built a new house and we're moving all week. I'll let you guys know though either way.

I do have a couple pics from Hooter's but I don't know how to post. Time to learn I guess. :D

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
MI_WS6 said:
I'll see what's up at work and maybe I can leave early. This week's gonna be really busy for me, just built a new house and we're moving all week. I'll let you guys know though either way.

I do have a couple pics from Hooter's but I don't know how to post. Time to learn I guess. :D
hit "go advanced"
type in your message.
hit "manage attachments"
attach pics in window that opens., then close, then post
very easy. oh yeah, pics must be less than 100megs. if they are too big you will have to downsize them.

·
368 Posts
I know what you mean and from the angle you took the pic of the blonde on my hood, im guessin you can see right through the shirt :eek2: right Kent?

·
368 Posts
i tried he didnt answer his phone! sorry guys no hooters pics for you today!

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
A few Pics

Heres the pics I got at Hoots... not too great as I got a call as we walked in and had to step out, so I got stuck with my back to the action! Becky was out waitress, the other pic was when a few were singin happy b-day to some old timer. John has MUCH better pics :hail: ... gotta keep buggin him for them!
-Ryan

·
Registered
980 Posts
BowdawG said:
Heres the pics I got at Hoots... not too great as I got a call as we walked in and had to step out, so I got stuck with my back to the action! Becky was out waitress, the other pic was when a few were singin happy b-day to some old timer. John has MUCH better pics :hail: ... gotta keep buggin him for them!
-Ryan
:hail: Becky! :)

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
wait till you see her face! lol

·
368 Posts
lol Dude im still tryin no answer maybe ill drive over and kick his ass!

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Now thats much better than seeing them on that little screen :D

For the MI Crew that didn't believe my car was real :p

Hooters 1

Hooters 2

I'm getting tired of that yellow car. Everyone loves the yellow car. I round up 4 hooters girls :cool: to get pic's with the cars and my car looks like the guy :secret: who sticks his head in the shot before the camera man sees him coming. :p

·
368 Posts
lol i actually like the red i didnt like it at first but i like it now after seeing a couple in person,Yellow is the hey everyone look at me color DY cant help it yellow catches the attention of everyone on the road doesnt matter if its a bright yellow Omni driving down the road someones gonna say hey check out that there yellow car!

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Ok guys - sorry about taking a while - but here's the only good ones I got:
Girls

and here's what the hood should look like ;)
Hood ornament

Dan

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Nice Dan,

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
2loco said:
lol i actually like the red i didnt like it at first but i like it now after seeing a couple in person,Yellow is the hey everyone look at me color DY cant help it yellow catches the attention of everyone on the road doesnt matter if its a bright yellow Omni driving down the road someones gonna say hey check out that there yellow car!
For the record I bought yellow because I wanted something that was not common and a brighter color. They stopped using flame orange at Holden back in 2002.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts