LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
9 Second Club
14,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ritalin Version: Fun time at a cousin’s wedding.

Details: Cousin used the Hot Rod as a getaway car following her wedding reception. Lots of fun
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Trousers Coat Crowd Entertainment Midnight

Car Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
9 Second Club
14,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dig the color

how many Ethel's are there?
Started with my 66 GTO. Worked at a gas station, car ran on high test. Boss called it Ethyl. There were two prior, a fire truck pedal car in the early 50’s and a soap box derby car that i had my first street race in around 1963. Then a 55 Chevy, a 56 Chevy and the GTO. Put it to rest a few years then a 93 Dakota. Few years gap to a Turbo S Beetle I traded for the 2004 GTO (epic Ethyl) now the Hot Rod (classic ethyl. Name wise 3, total count 9.

Reactions: Westphal

·
9 Second Club
14,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also have this question. @wrp I've seen your MMOB posts on here the last couple of years but don't think I've ever seen this one outside of a youtube video.
MMOB was created by BBD (Big Blue Daddy) in the early days of the forum. The forum really understandably did not want a public kill section. There was a lot of hate for our cars. People would troll in and start really ugly crap, literally driving people off the board. BBD start posting MMOB, not challenging people but just relating encounters. Glenn is a nice guy and really made it work. MMOB became an honor. If someone posted a kill and was a good sport, older members would chide them about MMOB. It was really an honor to be told you forgot to be a MMOB. This section was private for a long time allowing us to participate freely without the typical BS of being called a liar.

Reactions: HellaciousA
1 - 6 of 6 Posts