LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn just got into work already stinking of sweat.. going to be 36c today :( ... I think thats about 100 odd in Farenheit..

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Bite Me!!! .... and that is only 97 degrees F. :D

Cloudy, rainy and about 7 degrees C here.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Well out here in "Iohole" (Iowa) it was actually 45 degrees and snow melting. But we can stick a fork in that plan tonight as 2 to 4 inches more are on the way. So you figure I'm in no big hurry to get the big black goat. WRONG-O!!!! As soon as that thing gets here I'm outta here!!!!:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well atleast you get to try out the traction control on the GTO with all that snow!

Seems rather exotic to me to have snow out your back door :p

Too see snow down here means traveling 3hours or so up the mountains in the middle of winter..

·
^^^^^^^^
434 Posts
yeah , its a very hot but nice day here in sydney also...

went to the back yard with my coffee in hand... sunny sky... cicadas in full song chirping away.

surfing the web on my wireless laptop , excpecting to see a post... "I got IT .... my new GTO"

but instead ... still waiting :drink:

·
^^^^^^^^
434 Posts
so i did miss it... thats great news ... congrats danny !!!

its as if he won it in a draw !!! the excitement... :D

p.s. just watch the language because anthony's work and his swear meter will kick in a and bann this site from his browser.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I wish it were 97* here. I'd be out on my Harley if it were! It's a little nipply this time of year riding!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts