LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are running a group purchase that covers all products that Hotchkis produces. If they make it, we sell it and it's included in this GP! Pricing is lower than we are allowed to advertise so you will need to give us a call or e-mail [email protected] to receive a quote. 10 or more orders are required by Friday, September 22nd for this to go through. Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763). Please let us know which part numbers you are interested in if you e-mail.

2278 Hotchkis GTO Performance Swaybar set

"Fine print" for this and other GPs can be seen in the Group Purchase section of our website.

Have a good day!

·
that's right,I'm runnin' 11's
1,522 Posts
cool,
I might be jumping on for the sway bars

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quick reminder - please include your vehicle model and the part # you are looking for (2278 for the GTO swaybars). We received alot of e-mail that just said something like "how much for the swaybars?". I don't think a set of truck swaybars will help the GTO handle any better :)

Already have 4 orders in!

·
Power/Weight
91 Posts
+1 Just ordered, best price ever, i'd hurt myself for missing this :banghead:

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Got an email back and all that was in it was the shipping cost, no cost on the bars themselves? Sent a new email back :)

·
GTOs love KRAUT & RICE diets!
226 Posts
Email sent

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The price is sometimes located in the signiture at the bottom of the e-mail. If you requested a shipping quote, that might be up top. We need to fix that :)

·
1,552 Posts
Thanks guy's!!! order placed and confirmed!

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We're at 9 now! One more will put this over the top! Orders can be placed through Friday to get in on this GP.

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Hey, I want a front and rear sway bar set. How much is itwith this group buy discount? Ive been looking for a good deal local for a few days now.

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just give us a call or e-mail for pricing. btw - your signiture pic came out really good!

In case I haven't said it, we're at 10+ orders so the GP is a go!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts