LS1GTO.com Forums banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
7,835 Posts
Question, are we getting a pass to park on the same level or how does that work?

·
EddieZ
1,061 Posts
Reservations made! See you all there.

·
Ryan
221 Posts
I am booked for a Room... if we dont get enough poeple will the room rates go up?

ohh man i cant wait! the parking garage will sound amazing with all of us in there!

·
GoatRun...what's that????
3,989 Posts
I am booked for a Room... if we dont get enough poeple will the room rates go up?

ohh man i cant wait! the parking garage will sound amazing with all of us in there!
No, rates won't go up. But I'll be SOL on my deposit. :bomb:

We're at 31 now and need to hit the 40 mark. I thought we would for sure... :mrrg:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
No, rates won't go up. But I'll be SOL on my deposit. :bomb:

We're at 31 now and need to hit the 40 mark. I thought we would for sure... :mrrg:
We had more then enough votes for the slots but now people are backing down on hangin out with everyone else so that sucks :bomb: its ok the 31 of us will be tore back together :attachment::drink:just 9 shy of the 40 reserves not too bad !

·
Registered
796 Posts
Booked today :)

·
Maggied G8 FTW!!
826 Posts
Dont forget... most of us live in California. Here in CA, everyone books at the last minute.

Hell, i call myself somewhat organized and I booked only 1 month ahead of time.

I predict you'll have over 40 before its all said and done.

·
Ryan
221 Posts
Booked today :)
sweet... are you driving up with the AZ guys?
please get me that info so i can make the maps and phone list

·
Registered
796 Posts
sweet... are you driving up with the AZ guys?
please get me that info so i can make the maps and phone list
Yes but I already posted on AZDG and know the drill :)

(Jason L on that forum)

·
Registered
21,503 Posts
just joining in

call me a noob at this..

anyone planning to leave friday evening? from LA.. pretty much anywhere from LA after 4PM?

·
Ryan
221 Posts
Yes but I already posted on AZDG and know the drill :)

(Jason L on that forum)
Sweet man... i think i sent you 2 PMs at AZDG for the phone list im putting together

·
TAGURIT
12,745 Posts
The organizer of the shiftlight programming is Missing in action so I contacted Chris today to see if he would break his rule of 60 days in advance. He is willing to fly into town if we offest the airfare, and hotel and his lost revenue. What that equates to is 50 people wanting to have their gauges changes and shift light turned on. People we are going to Vegas to gamble and have a good time. What is an extra $150. Here is the Kicker, we must have it all done by the end of the week so lets get it started. Paypal info will be available shortly and all money returned if we dont meet 50.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4729165#post4729165

·
Ryan
221 Posts
Did we fill the other rooms? last i heard 32 rooms were filled out of 40... just wondering

·
Registered
796 Posts
Lameness BOOK YOUR ROOMS LAST MIN PPL!

·
GoatRun 2010 Baby!!!!!!
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
UPDATE: We will have the top floor of the parking structure for our goats. There is some bs with the employee parking, so we will be sharing the floor with some of them, but we SHOULD have our own part sectioned off up there. I will do what I can to get it roped off for us. ;)

·
Christian Goat
3,533 Posts
Uh oh, what if it rains? That would suck. At least it won't be 100,000 degrees this weekend. See y'all at the track.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts