LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DAAAT'S RIGHT
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm driving home today, and @ the light there is this HOT chick in a silver GTO beside me :eek2: . We are both 1st in line and she sees me checking her out and gives me a little grin. I wasn't expecting anything to happen when the light changed. Wrong....she drops the clutch like a pro and is GONE :hail: . I tried to give chase to the blonde bandit, but after she fish-taild the 1-2 shift I knew that I was done for. So I tucked my tail between my legs and went home..............

Only to find that same GTO in the garage! The hottie was my wife, and she just smoked me and my Z71!!!!

A good-lookin' woman who knows what fast cars are for. Ain't life great?!

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Couldn't happen to me. My wife is a hottie too, and I also have a silver goat, but I could outrun her in a Segway if she drove the GTO. I will be miles ahead of her by the time she stalls the manual transmission 8-9 times......

LOL!

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Hehe. Classic.

Gotta start a poll: how many Goat owners also own Z71's (or other nice trucks)?

Padre

·
grinning ever since...
452 Posts
JayStew said:
snip

A good-lookin' woman who knows what fast cars are for. Ain't life great?!
Some guys have all the luck! Cheers to a good marriage!

·
Post Mortem
1,505 Posts
PadreGTO said:
Hehe. Classic.

Padre
Im a Goat owner with a Z71 that will blow the doors of the Goat . ( out in the fields that is)lol. :gr_jest:

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
mike24 said:
Im a Goat owner with a Z71 that will blow the doors of the Goat . ( out in the fields that is)lol. :gr_jest:
Hehe. I actually took mine to the track the other day. Was planning on just watching but thought I'd race the truck. But I didn't pass tech - the off-raod tires would have chewed up the staging lane. So sad. :( I was hoping to run 11's or 10's (in my truck, in the 1/8th :gr_jest: ).

Padre

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
goat owners.... two Z71's one a 2000 Tahoe, the other a 98 Silverado 3 door

·
Registered
262 Posts
lol... yeah, sometimes getting beat by a girl ain't so bad... ;)

This is what I got beat by in my first race with the GTO:

That's her daily driver too !!

·
Post Mortem
1,505 Posts
PadreGTO said:
Hehe. I actually took mine to the track the other day. Was planning on just watching but thought I'd race the truck. But I didn't pass tech - the off-raod tires would have chewed up the staging lane. So sad. :( I was hoping to run 11's or 10's (in my truck, in the 1/8th :gr_jest: ).

Padre
In 4wheel drive you would sure have the holeshot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
PadreGTO said:
Hehe. Classic.

Padre
did own a '03 silverado K2500HD ECSB was nice till I traded it for the goat :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts