LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't you just love the look of brand new tires.... all that rubber ready to get layed down on the road.

I ordered some Toyo T1Rs to replace my bold T1S. Got 2 Toyo T1R 275/35/18 for $370 shipped to my door. Best price I was able to find at $175/ tire.

Attachments

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
315x30x18 Michelin Pilot Sport 2s, oh yeah, and I have room to spare.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Toyo T1R 245/40/18 for me.

·
GTO, 2 WORDS: YOU LOSE
679 Posts
Wow, great price. Mind telling us where you purchased them?

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
Cyclone Chris said:
How did u pull that off?
Autoform rear flares, I honestly think I could get 335s under there, I'm going to try as soon as I wear the tread off the ones I have :gears:

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
Nice Tires. I have the same ones but 245/35/19's. T1-R's are a good tire. I got BFG drag radials for 321 shipped though.

·
Registered
95 Posts
topperge said:
Autoform rear flares, I honestly think I could get 335s under there, I'm going to try as soon as I wear the tread off the ones I have :gears:
Do you only have the rears, or do you have the whole kit?
I'd like to see how that kit looks with only the rear on.

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
kinyu said:
Do you only have the rears, or do you have the whole kit?
I'd like to see how that kit looks with only the rear on.
I've got the whole thing.

·
It's simple physics
3,733 Posts
Cyclone Chris said:
Don't you just love the look of brand new tires.... all that rubber ready to get layed down on the road.

I ordered some Toyo T1Rs to replace my bold T1S. Got 2 Toyo T1R 275/35/18 for $370 shipped to my door. Best price I was able to find at $175/ tire.

Funny, I have a set of these at the shop right now, waiting to go on my new Beyern Mesh chromes (plus another set for the front as well). Got the four wheels and tires for 2064, iincluding shipping and taxes.

You like your Toyos? I've never run the brand before and know a Porsche who says he loves them except for some high speed sidewall oscillation. Would love to hear what you have to say.

Hopefully mine are on tomorrow.

LR

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ShaneD_06GTO said:
Nice Tires. I have the same ones but 245/35/19's. T1-R's are a good tire. I got BFG drag radials for 321 shipped though.
What size BFG DR?? I need to get me a set of those... everywhere I look they seem to be around $208 for a 275

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
Cyclone Chris said:
What size BFG DR?? I need to get me a set of those... everywhere I look they seem to be around $208 for a 275
275/40/17...Tirerack.com baby. That's the best I've found.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts