LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SOLD! 06/10/10
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than being a owner, what does it take for one to join GTO Association of America???

ie. Fees, Events, Cruises etc..

Thanks,
Jonathan

·
Gimp Fo Lyfe!
10,606 Posts
Swing by the GTOAA website. Print out the application for and mail your check in. That is unless they have paypal up and running then you can fill everything out online.

·
*Factually* Retarded
21,705 Posts
Is anyone a member here?

anyone?

·
Gimp Fo Lyfe!
10,606 Posts
Maybe it's my club, but everyone that's going to get oily with me Thursday are members of the GTOAA and they offered to help me pull the motor out of my car. I didn't even ask. Got a call this morning with a time and a place.

·
Selling Machine
262 Posts
Maybe it's my club, but everyone that's going to get oily with me Thursday are members of the GTOAA and they offered to help me pull the motor out of my car. I didn't even ask. Got a call this morning with a time and a place.
I have had the same experience with my local club and GTOAA in the past.

·
Wifes Car is Faster than Mine
462 Posts
We have been a member of the GTOAA since 2004, and have met some great friends out of it. They are a great organization to be a member of.

·
Da Goat Man
107 Posts
I have been a member for years. I recommend joining just for their newsletters if anything

·
Thank you Holden!!!
1,210 Posts
Been a member for 2 years now. Not all of the memebers are smug. You get some of that with ANY club.

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
Not all of the memebers are smug.
Absolutely, you are correct. Some are rude. Some are also self-centered. Some are even vandals. :)

But like you said, you can get that in any club.

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
Other than being a owner, what does it take for one to join GTO Association of America???

ie. Fees, Events, Cruises etc..

Thanks,
Jonathan
Thanks for the question. The easiet way is to vist gtoaa.org, you can get some background and the how-to to join. Basically membership is open to all GTO owners of any year, or friends of the GTO body style.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

·
GTO Goodwill Ambassador
2,498 Posts
Our local club (Northwest GTO Legends) is including national membership in our local club membership starting for 2009. I understand the Goatherd in Oregon already does this for their members. I can't wait to start getting the national newsletter in 2009.

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Our local club (Northwest GTO Legends) is including national membership in our local club membership starting for 2009. I understand the Goatherd in Oregon already does this for their members. I can't wait to start getting the national newsletter in 2009.
Pat, we will be GTOAA members in December when we pay our dues..pretty cool that they bundle that up for us. You going to the meeting tomorrow? If so, you will see some new mods on teh GTO..here is a hint...

and

1 - 17 of 17 Posts