I like them...will they rub?

·
God Bless Texas!
2,284 Posts
Only 35mm offset...........

·
Bite Me
3,393 Posts
Great price, but with that offset you will most certainly rub in the back - front might be OK. Might look better without the rivets...

·
NJ GOAT
745 Posts
Front will most likely have some issues too with a +35 offset with an 8.5 inch wheel. Back will most deffinately have problems though. I don't think the wheels will fit. I also personally don't really like the wheels, but if they came in a different offset and you like them go for it.

·
Professional Type 1 Diabetic
4,263 Posts
So he lists a table of cars and years...for what, though? Is that the list of cars those rims will fit on??

Well, ummm, I dunno! Read just below that:
The fitment guide above may or may not be correct. Please make sure these will fit your car before bidding.
ROFLMAO!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys are bringing up good points. The offset is low and that's why I was sceptical about the fit. At least they are 5x120. I wish someone could post pics with similar looking wheels, I think they would look pretty cool.

·
Used to have one
4,734 Posts
they would look cool i think...shame they wont fit

·
Faster Than A Speeding Ticket
181 Posts
Not my bag... I'm partial to the 5 spoke design myself.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just trying to be different... Anyway, what is the minimum offset I should be looking for to avoid rubbing issues?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow, haven't seen too many wheels available with offset larger than 42! Where can I find wheels with 48" offset?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts