LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done quite a few visual mods since all of you have last seen my car. To put it lightly, my ride rubbed a few people the wrong way. After much consideration, I took the front end off but left the rest of the kit. I also installed SAP grilles and got a new set of 19" CCW 505A's. O yea, and most importantly, I took off the cheap, tacked on spoiler. Here's some before and after pics-opinions please:

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
395 Posts
Looks better now in my oppinion, but i think u should go with the SAP rear bumper..I like it, but think the stock '05/'06 or SAP would look a lot better (sorry it reminds me of an RX-8)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O4PLAYA said:
Looks better now in my oppinion, but i think u should go with the SAP rear bumper..I like it, but think the stock '05/'06 or SAP would look a lot better (sorry it reminds me of an RX-8)
Haha funny you should say that-my twin brother drives an RX-8. I do like the SAP rear quite a bit but I don't think that the Borla exhaust with its massive 5" tips would fit...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Dude,

I have to say I liked the front bumper on the before pic's were did you get that?

·
Driving the Legend
2,657 Posts
well now the front looks boring. SAP front might fix it

spoiler was fine, rear looks ****ed up w/ all that naked gap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts