LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know an average number of days it takes to get from port to port? Talked to the dealer today, my car is at 3550 and supposedly left AU on 4-18. I was figuring around 30 days at sea then another three weeks or so before it makes it to me. I may not be able to wait that long.:drink:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ugggg! That sucks. Thanks for the info. That's a lot worse than I was expecting. Now I know I am not going to survive that long.

·
Registered
31 Posts
CrazyAL said:
Anybody know an average number of days it takes to get from port to port? Talked to the dealer today, my car is at 3550 and supposedly left AU on 4-18. I was figuring around 30 days at sea then another three weeks or so before it makes it to me. I may not be able to wait that long.:drink:
My car left the port on 4-18 as well, dealer said to check back mid May sometime to have a better estimate. I'll take that with a grain of salt. So my hopes are delivered to my dealer by beginning to mid June.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I have mine by the end of June I will be happy. I am going to try to stop thinking about it somehow. I guess I will have to :drink: . BTW mine is BOM M6 18s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts