LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long did it take you to install your Stainless Works long tube headers and Corsa cat-back? I am trying to get an estimate since next weekend (09/30) I am installing mine on my 2004. Anything I should be looking for? Any specific tools (besides the usual) I will need? Any tips?

All input is appreciated!

Thanks

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
About 4 hours for the headers but I've done several installs. Exhaust maybe another 1.5~2 hrs.

Look for the dynatech header install guide, its very good.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Spyral said:
How long did it take you to install your Stainless Works long tube headers and Corsa cat-back? I am trying to get an estimate since next weekend (09/30) I am installing mine on my 2004. Anything I should be looking for? Any specific tools (besides the usual) I will need? Any tips?

All input is appreciated!

Thanks
have beer, take breaks when pissed off and drink beer.......

:drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it! I figure between me, Mick and Eric (PBMFIsme) we can get this done. I want to get a hold of Dan and see if he can lend his expertise to the install, even if that means just sitting around drinking beer and yelling at me..lol

·
Ka-Boom!
1,987 Posts
I did the magnaflow before my headers, that was only 45 minutes on a lift. It took longer to adjust everything than anything else. The headers took about 7 hours with the catted mid pipes on a lift. If I would have remembered to lock the steering wheel and connect the knuckle before I tightened everything up It would have beed 4-5 Hours. Half the fun of modding to me is doing it myself. Good luck, it was worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts