LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking at Gtos and im pretty interested and considering getting one, how much are they selling for now that dealers are tryin to get 04 models off their lots? What are some of the lowest prices paid so far? ect....
-thanks any repies would be appreciated

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
AZGto350 said:
ive been looking at Gtos and im pretty interested and considering getting one, how much are they selling for now that dealers are tryin to get 04 models off their lots? What are some of the lowest prices paid so far? ect....
-thanks any repies would be appreciated
With the $3500 rebate and all that, you should be under $30k. I've seen some go in the $25k range.

Now's the time to buy, bro! If a dealer gives you the run-around, just post here and I guarantee you you'll have some good offers within 24 hours.

Good luck, Padre

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PadreGTO said:
With the $3500 rebate and all that, you should be under $30k. I've seen some go in the $25k range.

Now's the time to buy, bro! If a dealer gives you the run-around, just post here and I guarantee you you'll have some good offers within 24 hours.

Good luck, Padre
$25K.... :) thats a steal! Ill have to check with my dealer here in town and see if there willing to take my price. Mind me asking, what have the rest of you paid for your goats?

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
AZGto350 said:
$25K.... :) thats a steal! Ill have to check with my dealer here in town and see if there willing to take my price. Mind me asking, what have the rest of you paid for your goats?
$25k may be a rare find, but I'm sure there are plenty of dealers who will go around $28k with rebates and all.

I met my dealer halfway between MSRP and sticker back in March. They definitely want to move the '04's now, so shop around and don't listen to any BS.

Padre

·
71-GTO
220 Posts
$26,888 end of last mo. I sent request through GMBUYPOWER.com. Several quoted 200-500 over invoice (inv = $31,200 apx) before rebates. So you should be able to get one near $27,000. Good luck and stand your ground, I left (kept to my offer) and they called me back the next day.

Tom :driving:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts