LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Former GTO owner
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I searched, I read that a 275/35/18 with a 55 offset will fit with no rubbing. My offset for my 18 x 9.5 wheels is a 46 offset. Its a 9mm difference which translates into .354 of an inch. I would like to put Toyo proxes 4's on the back 275/35/18. In order to clear that quarter panel lip how much rolling would be required.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
15 Posts
mhoglund said:
Yes I searched, I read that a 275/35/18 with a 55 offset will fit with no rubbing. My offset for my 18 x 9.5 wheels is a 46 offset. Its a 9mm difference which translates into .354 of an inch. I would like to put Toyo proxes 4's on the back 275/35/18. In order to clear that quarter panel lip how much rolling would be required.

Thanks,

Matt[/QUOTE

Hey I have the same size rims with a 45mm offest. When I got my fenders rolled they bent it up about 3/4 inch and my paint was cracking pretty bad underneath there. I had them stop, my tires do rub but I ordered a set of BMR drag bags and I will be installing them on thursday I will let you know how it goes. I can for sure keep my car off the tires with those just put more air in them. Make sure when you get your fenders rolled they use heat!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts