LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys/Girls these are the wheels I am looking at getting for my 2006 GTO what do you think? They are very reasonable I was just wandering is it gonna be too much trouble with the 56 mm offset and is it worth the work for this price . I talked to them and they claim they will work no problems but I would rather here from my peeps here in the forum:) . So any and all advice and opinions are welcome thanks:gears:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-Corvette-Camaro-Firebird-C5-wheels-rims-machined_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43957QQihZ019QQitemZ290036020240QQrdZ1

·
NJ GOAT
745 Posts
While I personally don't like the wheels, the 56mm offset in the front is way too much. In the rear it may work , but still may cause issues. I know in the front though it will not work. People for the rears generally try to run about
+45-52mm in the rear for a 9-9.5inch wheel. Other members will have to chime and and tell you more though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info I figured it wouldnt work as I started to think more about it. I guess I will have to find another wheel that will work that I like:banghead:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts