·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dbluegoat said:
I have been thinking about something like that.....I dont see why we could not do it.

I borrowed that pic from another site. That car makes me sit up and pay attention. Looks like they just used a corvette box. I wondere how much clearance there is between the racing radiator they put in and our setup?

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
I was looking at that and at my car - and I don't think there is room between the stock radiator and the hood to do that like they have it. I'm thinking that the radiator in that car is aftermarket. I was going to ask Dave saturday if he shows up at our picnic.
Dan

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DANSLS1 said:
I was looking at that and at my car - and I don't think there is room between the stock radiator and the hood to do that like they have it. I'm thinking that the radiator in that car is aftermarket. I was going to ask Dave saturday if he shows up at our picnic.
Dan
I would bet the AC evaporator coil gets in the way, but perhaps.... I have yet to remove that cowling to see...

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Hmmm, I wonder if that would fit under my carbon fiber hood? Food for thought!

·
Moving Forward
2,163 Posts
Did you see that!

Everyone's looking so hard at the intake, has anyone noticed the oil filter on the right side. Man talk about an easy job to replace. No messes, you could put a bowl under it while changing it out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Razinhell said:
Everyone's looking so hard at the intake, has anyone noticed the oil filter on the right side. Man talk about an easy job to replace. No messes, you could put a bowl under it while changing it out.
Where woulld you put the reservours?

·
Registered
139 Posts
It looks like a piece of the upper radiator support has been removed .This is where our hood latch goes. That is why he has three hood pins mounted to hold the front of the hood down.So this won't work without serious mods.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Razinhell said:
I just realized why this car doesn't have a hood anymore... Florit?????

HAHAHA........yep thats the one........ :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts