LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Kernal Sanders
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know but I was wanting to know what kind of adjustments some of the other guys were making with good results you know....So I could kind of do the same....but I'll move my discussion to Hptuners.com

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
RAZRS EDGE said:
I'm retarded....but i forgot that CAGS stands for. :slap:
Could Ask Granny to Shift.

·
Kernal Sanders
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree it is awsome....as far as toutching the speed limiter....inless your on the autobaun why? 155 scares me bad enough to never hit......wiat or is it the blue lights that can come with 155.....well never the less if u accually get it to 200 tell me everyone who has looked at my car says "200 GD will it go that fast"

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I know Keith from HP Tuners (he's a member of the F-Body community) and we were messing around with my truck the other night as they are trying to get the PCM read from an 8.1 and Allison combo.

Anyway, like mentioned it'd take 4 minutes to initially read, he'd adjust stuff I wanted adjusted, he'd download it back to my PCM in 30 seconds and I'd be on my way to test it out. While we were driving, he'd make modifications from my comments and we'd stop and he'd download again in 30 seconds.

So it's a good product and a viable alternative to LS1Edit.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
If I was to buy HP Tuners for the GTO, would I be able to use it on other cars -maybe with soemthing like an upgrade to the software- or would I need to spend another $500 dollars?

·
HP Tuners
125 Posts
If you have a single vehicle type version, you can add an additional vehicle type for just $399 at any time you like. We will send you out new software as an upgrade that you can install over your existing software. No need to send back your interface cable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts