LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CARmotorsports.com
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was informed that our new GTO/LS1/LS2/LS6 badges are due to be received Oct. 15th. I don't have final pricing as I am waiting on some costs related to the paint colors (used to match all the factory paint colors), but I can assure you that they will be much cheaper than LS1 badges currently offered by other companies at $90 per emblem. My guess is that our LS emblems will be about half that price.

The next update will have pics and pricing, so stay tuned.

Alan

·
LSX Motors Rock!
2,684 Posts
I was informed that our new GTO/LS1/LS2/LS6 badges are due to be received Oct. 15th. I don't have final pricing as I am waiting on some costs related to the paint colors (used to match all the factory paint colors), but I can assure you that they will be much cheaper than LS1 badges currently offered by other companies at $90 per emblem. My guess is that our LS emblems will be about half that price.
Any updates??

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
There are probably no updates yet because all will be revealed in due time my little grasshopper.....

It's called SEMA and it starts Nov 2nd in the Sin City.

·
CARmotorsports.com
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ude-Lose said:
will they look like this but with a red arrowhead in the middle ?

No. The LS1/2/6 emblems will look like the Z06 style emblems. I've attached photos of the artwork (PLEASE NOTE the real thing will be MUCH better looking).

Alan

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
CAR Motorsports said:
No. The LS1/2/6 emblems will look like the Z06 style emblems. I've attached photos of the artwork (PLEASE NOTE the real thing will be MUCH better looking).

Alan
When will they be ready for purchase?

·
90 in a 65
511 Posts
god i love the new 6.0L HSV Badges. i'm excited to see what HSV is going to do with this new motor. the new line up looks to be very promising. with 400hp already, i can only imagine what the numbers will climb to f or the top of the line GTS Coupe. :eek2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts