LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lutz said a while back that you will be able to purchase all the HSV go fast bits...

Anyone heard anymore about this??

If its true will they be factory fitted??

Check the specs on the GTS or a clubsport R8 some nice stuff..

www.hsv.com.au

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
When I asked more about it, it kinda fell thru. Not too much would change over I personally feel. And the body parts would be a conflict of interests.... GM wants to do a performance version maybe in 2004 and the new hood for 2005... SLP is doing a hood.

They didnt spend all this marketing to sell a new front fascia that takes away the pontiac image...

its just what i think has gone on..........

·
Registered
362 Posts
DevilYellow said:
When I asked more about it, it kinda fell thru. Not too much would change over I personally feel. And the body parts would be a conflict of interests.... GM wants to do a performance version maybe in 2004 and the new hood for 2005... SLP is doing a hood.

They didnt spend all this marketing to sell a new front fascia that takes away the pontiac image...

the funny thing is the hsv front bar with a bit of modification etc, would look very pontiac liker, ie the twin grilles.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DevilYellow said:

What about there brakes, extra interior bits...i.e voltmeter etc.. and so on... I'm not talking about the body kits but all the parts that they cross over from there racing team into production cars..

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Yes it would go something like this. "Honey would you please tell me what the oil pressure reads"?....."Why sure just let me get my glasses"...."It looks like 12 volts"...."Thank you honey would you please tell me what the volt meter says"...."60...The speed limit is only 55, you are speeding"..... Hopefully they can be easily switched to face our drivers side.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DevilYellow said:
Their dash gauge pod is angled towards our passanger side seat ;)
Hmm its not called "Right" Hand drive for nothing.. :p

So maybe you people could move from driving on the "Wrong" side of the car ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts